Everton Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'Lame'-ela should just up and die, IMO...he can play for the Hotspur chick squad until he proves his worth...we already have Siggy, Townsend, Lennon, and Chadli available ahead of him...
btw Eriksen>>>Holtbiatch
COYS
how come you are not sin binned ?

'Lame'-ela should just up and die, IMO...he can play for the Hotspur chick squad until he proves his worth...we already have Siggy, Townsend, Lennon, and Chadli available ahead of him...
btw Eriksen>>>Holtbiatch
COYS
Clearly when they were handing out brains you swapped yours for a sandwich.

I hope it was worth it buddy

Just seen clash with Lloris with Lukaku. BAD BAD BAD! It's not meant by the Everton player but demonstrates him to be a bit of a thick player. All power and no brains, I've played with and against a few like him. Just thick - hasn't a clue where he is or what he is doing - it just happens (sometimes he may scores).

Their fans got them the draw today.......some of the decisions by the ref in the first half were farcical

They should have had a pen and so should we, but agree about their fans - absolute cunts - they have always been arm flailing spittle launching screamers of injustice as far back as i can remember.

To paraphrase Alf Garnett "fucking scouse cunts!"

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but Lamela has to start over Townsend, Eriksen over Holtby, and Sigurdsson over Lennon vs Newcastle.

Sadly, those three will probably start on Thursday.

Agree somewhat. But I would like to see a left footer on the left. Say Townsend left, Lamela right. Just think 2 inside forwards is not working 100% at the moment.

Omg, again with the lamela should start talk I thot we agreed that he wasn't ready to start, people seem to forget his flaccid performances recently. And those saying that he has to start premier league then he will show his worth, how does that even make sense? So you telling me he only here to perform in the league and any other performance is irrelevant.

I know we all unhappy with our attack but saying lamela is the answer is stupid ATM. And people also blaming our lacklustre attack on holtby's inclusion are also being stupid we were just as bad when eriksen was in the starting line-up.

Our problem isn't our personnel it's our gameplan and tactics, all this inverted winger shit is killing us why can't we go back to old fashioned wing play, we must have some of the fastest players in the premier league but the slowest attack and build-up. AVB wants another Gareth Bale so his forcing inverted wingers on the team, it just isn't working for us.

They should have had a pen and so should we, but agree about their fans - absolute cunts - they have always been arm flailing spittle launching screamers of injustice as far back as i can remember.

To paraphrase Alf Garnett "fucking scouse cunts!"

The first penalty decision would have been the decisive one, Soldado would have scored it and the match would have changed completely.

It wasn't just that though, the ref gave them some ridiculous freekicks as well.

It had 0-0 written all over it as soon as the dumbass commentator mentioned that Everton's home record is great, and we've conceded the fewest goals on our travels "so something has to give...." erm, no it doesn't, haven't you just described all the ingredients for a 0-0 perfectly?

Game changed massively when Sandro came off, think he won every duel with Lukaku and made him look weak.

Just seen clash with Lloris with Lukaku. BAD BAD BAD! It's not meant by the Everton player but demonstrates him to be a bit of a thick player. All power and no brains, I've played with and against a few like him. Just thick - hasn't a clue where he is or what he is doing - it just happens (sometimes he may scores).
Sorry thats absolute cobblers.

Game changed massively when Sandro came off, think he won every duel with Lukaku and made him look weak.

I thought Paulinho looked sluggish as well

but then right until the last minute he was making runs in to their box............he seems to have great determination even when he's physically fucked

Lamela needs a full 90 in a Prem game for me. Or , at the very least, a start and 70+

From there, let the justifying begin
I can see that point of view, and it may well be right, but I disagree. He has to justify himself in the cup matches first I think.

Anyway, I'm sure he will play on Thursday, and if he doesn't deliver, I just can't see AVB playing him from the start v Toon, nor should he.

Lamela simply doesn't look ready for English football, yet. There's no hurry.

Maybe Thursday he will shine, then play him on Sunday. Holtby fought his way back from the Cup matches, Lamela can do the same.

I thought Paulinho looked sluggish as well

but then right until the last minute he was making runs in to their box............he seems to have great determination even when he's physically fucked
Yeah agree before Sandro went off I was hoping for Holtby to sit deeper alongside sandro with eriksen playing behind Soldado.

They can't ALL play ALL the time!
I'm not surprised he left a few out from Wednesday's ET, and I won't be surprised if he rotates again this Thursday...
Lamela & Eriksen WILL get used to the Premier League, but surely it's better to get them used to their surroudnings, and team-mates first?
The big choice AVB has to make is whether to continue with Soldado on his own, or bring in (either) Defoe or Ade to help out... (I'm not sure he'll drop him again any time soon, 'cos we saw how that worked out against West Ham!)

The big choice AVB has to make is whether to continue with Soldado on his own, or bring in (either) Defoe or Ade to help out... (I'm not sure he'll drop him again any time soon, 'cos we saw how that worked out against West Ham!)

Blimey I know Bobby appears to be an "untouchable" on here with regards to critiscism but I really don't think the fact he didnt play was a factor in West Ham scoring 3 times.

Blimey I know Bobby appears to be an "untouchable" on here with regards to critiscism but I really don't think the fact he didnt play was a factor in West Ham scoring 3 times.

No, but plenty to do with us not scoring any!!
I still think if AVB is gonna play Holtby, then Defoe seems his most natural 'partner' and likewise Eriksen/Soldado.

I just hope that AVB isn't trying to force a partnership or be stubborn by persisting with the Holtby/Soldado combo when they're both more clearly suited to other people..
ROBBIE: "it's not you, it's me, I just prefer Danish guys..."

Back
Top Bottom