Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't wait for everyone to jump on Sissoko once he misplaces one pass.

Common sense. Our players tend to be out longer than the average player, for whatever reason? I have no idea. Kane being the exception.

Jan also came back earlier than expected.

Very negative this morning. Take some happy pills. Our boys are about to smash Everton.

Common sense. Our players tend to be out longer than the average player, for whatever reason? I have no idea. Kane being the exception.

you really are a twat , so the doctors lack common sense and should be able to fix people in time frames you specify :dembelefingers:

That's just idiotic, it's only because I pay more attention to our players injuries - Barclay another team player who is out longer than expected that we know of just for one

Jan also came back earlier than expected.

Very negative this morning. Take some happy pills. Our boys are about to smash Everton.
With respect, this is an experimental line up. People are understandably unsure over whether or not it will work. Not quite the same as melting without reason.

One of the Swedish pundits nailed it with his description of our season so far just now.

"Spurs have played well but sadly not been able to convert it into the results they want. Far from a crisis but not a situation any club wants to be in".

He sure knew how to state the obvious...

Strangely I feel a sense of zen like tranquility coming over me.
Been like this all day, normally struck with various degrees of prematch nerves, but today, nothing.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom