Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really hope Conte relishes a good challenge.
Leaving Season 11 GIF by Will & Grace

You have to be trolling, he gave the ball away every time he had it.
He only played 5 minutes so I probably should have just said GLC. But Ndombele slows the game down at times which is important. He didn’t do anything passing but him holding the ball wide just to keep possession for a few seconds was needed with how wild things were getting.

A lot of heavy touches today from players you wouldn’t expect (Kane and Son especially) which means a lot of tired legs. Conte has been running them all week per reports, the better passing and touches will come when the legs are in better shape.

The fact that he's disagreeing with Wrighty is mental

His defence is that it should have been a pen because it wasn't a clear and obvious error is actually laughable.
That’s what he is claiming ? Errr. How ? It was clearly an obvious error because it fucking well was an error and when two professional referees looked at it they agreed “no pen”. What a dick head.

Everyone saying this is a good result needs to remember that this mob got slapped by 5 at home to Watford, and lost their last game to Wolves.

Is this our level of expectation now? I don't even want to look at the league table we are drifting so far off the pace behind the likes of the goons and west ham now.

Not blaming Conte in the slightest before anyone jumps on me, but this isn't good enough from the players.

Well that was fucking dreadful.

No shots on goal against one of the shittest sides in league who were on a dreadful run and missing big players through injuries.

No control, no effective possession, no real tactics for breaking the oppo down. No change from spurs.

Those who saw something encouraging in that are just convincing themselves they are seeing something that isn't there. This is a bottom half squad, Conte or no Conte.

We are going to need the best January window in history to get anything out of this season I'm afraid.

I’m reasonably pleased with today.

Conte’s vision is clear. Move the ball quick, push the wing backs out as wide as possible and have them bomb forward. The coaching will come and hopefully we will start to create real opportunities.

Kane was terrible.

COYS.

Everyone saying this is a good result needs to remember that this mob got slapped by 5 at home to Watford, and lost their last game to Wolves.

Is this our level of expectation now? I don't even want to look at the league table we are drifting so far off the pace behind the likes of the goons and west ham now.

Not blaming Conte in the slightest before anyone jumps on me, but this isn't good enough from the players.

It was total and utter shit yeah. No shots on target again, boring to watch, we showed some intensity but no quality whatsoever. Against an Everton side struggling badly with injuries and form, there's no way anybody can say it was a good result or performance.

Fully trust in Conte, he needs to be given time and power to change things. It was never going to be an overnight fix.

Put me on ignore you melt.

He didn't complete a single pass, didn't win a single ball, got stupidly booked and was blowing out his arse after literally 10 minutes. Shockingly bad.

I generally am a fan of Ndombele, and I want him playing—but he was objectively bad in his cameo today. It looked like he got called in off a nap on the couch, and was still shaking the sleep out of his eyes.

They were up for it today and played significantly better.

Back
Top Bottom