FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
Vinicius looking like a really pointless signing so far. Shouldn’t this be the type of game he plays in?
I would have picked him tonight I think, but his hold up play against Chelsea was pretty poor. Nothing stuck to him really.
If we are looking for someone to run in behind then maybe Lamela and Lucas look like better options to Jose.

My confidence for this game has taken a hit with Kane out of the team.

I would have played him here and rested against City but obviously we are being very careful with him.

Can't see us creating much with that lineup, hopefully I'm wrong. This looks fully like a sit back and break team, not one to control possession.

Argggghhhhh!!!!

16 goals in eight years Lamela!!!

EIGHT YEARS!!!!

You better get a hat trick tonight Coco otherwise I'm seriously going to start doubting your ability to bang in goals for us.

I always wondered why the coaches just don't make him practice with only his right foot.

Argggghhhhh!!!!

16 goals in eight years Lamela!!!

EIGHT YEARS!!!!

You better get a hat trick tonight Coco otherwise I'm seriously going to start doubting your ability to bang in goals for us.
I’m sure he’d have got a lot more if he wasn’t made of tissue paper and balsa wood.

If we'd gone for a ST I'd be happier with the team.

Kane/Aurier will be back for City I guess.

Ndombele/Son/Hojbjerg/Alderweireld need to be rested next week midweek as they've played far too many games in 2021 and need a rest at some point.

Let's see how the players do , its attacking (even if it doesnt have a ST)

This feels like a Poch domestic cup selection, I hope it doesn't play like one.

Been looking forwards to a bit of FA cup action all day, now I'm deflated with this selection.

Everton have gone virtually full strength

oh well, maybe Bergwijn will finally score a goal or do....something

Cunt was whinging about having no back-up striker for months. Finally gets one - and gets the one he apparently wanted - and doesn't bloody play him. Baffling. Especially so given how he complained in the Brighton game about a lack of a central focus to the attack in the first half.

Can't say I'm in agreement with his choice tonight at all.

Sanchez and Toby? Ugh. Really wish we'd see Rodon in this one. Has the pace and ability to win the ball in the air against Lewin. Also, can't believe bale doesn't even make the fucking bench. I am still weirdly confident about this one.... Makes no sense...

Back
Top Bottom