FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fairytale.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That's a bullshit rule btw
It's really not...
Think of the replay as an extension to the game... 90+ minutes EXTRA-TIME if you will!

We wouldn't bring on a new signing half way through the 2nd half if he'd only been signed during half-time!!

That said, it didn't stop 'us' getting rid of our Coach midway through a game once!
:bmj::levyeyes:

Last edited:
To not score in the 2nd half is a fucking disgrace. Never mind that we have the scum and the Italian scum coming up, this gutless performance, after our glorious draw at Excusefield, should hopefully result in a new manager and some serious trimming of this overblown, overpaid bunch of prima donnas. I’ve never been so angry.

Vorm
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderweireld
Walker-Peters - Winks - Wanyama - Rose
Sissoko - Lamela
Llorente
Good opportunity for Alderweireld to build up a bit of fitness before the North London Derby, Sanchez plays again soon after his poor display today and Foyth gets more minutes. Would be good to see KWP play on the right side for once and give Rose some minutes.

Winks and Wanyama to get more minutes on their return from injury and Lamela gets a start for once. If he can't start at home to Newport then when can he!? I'd love to start Kane so he can go for scoring in every single FA Cup game this season but rest would be good for him.

Lucas Moura can't play I believe as he wasn't signed before the first game with Newport.

Back
Top Bottom