FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite all our criticism of City they're still giving more minutes to young players than we are
We have the 2nd youngest squad in the league. We would have had the youngest were Winks not injured this season. City are joint 12th.
As for minutes from academy players City have amassed a massive 7mins playing time (Foden). Only Utd and the scum have more minutes played than us (2,738mins) but that does include wheelchair, whilst an academy product he's not "young" so take him or leave him in the accumulation. Same again for Utd. their figures also include Pogba, whilst technically true, he did a Crouch where they sold him before playing for them only to buy him latter on.

*these figs are nearly 3 weeks out of date.

It was arctic in the second half. Too cold to be sitting down for long.
The Newport support was fantastic. Sissoko was shit as usual.

Hello everyone!
First off, first time poster. Been lurking here regularly for 3-4 years now (checking the site 10-15 times a day)
Didn't get to see the game, was at a concert with me dad, he had bought tickets unannounced (and I reminded him that spurs was playing today throughout the concert. First time a missed a spurs game on the TV or on a stream since the Wimbledon game which i saw parts off on some sort of a Periscope feed.

Anyways, reason why I haven't posted before (registered before, but never posted), is because I am superstitious and thought that if I participated in this forum we will lose the next game.
Now i am posting for the first time and if we win against Woolwich you will continue posting here, if we loose against the has-beens i will coutinho to lurk until the end of times.

My biggest goal is to get some recognition from mrs.P.

COYS!
Sincerely
A norwegian YID
Greater the energy collectively

Hello everyone!
First off, first time poster. Been lurking here regularly for 3-4 years now (checking the site 10-15 times a day)
Didn't get to see the game, was at a concert with me dad, he had bought tickets unannounced (and I reminded him that spurs was playing today throughout the concert. First time a missed a spurs game on the TV or on a stream since the Wimbledon game which i saw parts off on some sort of a Periscope feed.

Anyways, reason why I haven't posted before (registered before, but never posted), is because I am superstitious and thought that if I participated in this forum we will lose the next game.
Now i am posting for the first time and if we win against Woolwich you will continue posting here, if we loose against the has-beens i will coutinho to lurk until the end of times.

My biggest goal is to get some recognition from mrs.P.

COYS!
Sincerely
A norwegian YID
Be honest, you haven't posted until now because you were intimidated by my good looks.

I have the same problem with getting women to talk to me.

Be honest, you haven't posted until now because you were intimidated by my good looks.

I have the same problem with getting women to talk to me.

I have trouble getting girls to talk to you too (did I do it right?).
But in all seriousness, i genuinely are shitting myself. I wore the coolest spurs shirt ever made (last years away shirt) when we played the chavs in the FA cup semi final, never wore that shirt again.

I have trouble getting girls to talk to you too (did I do it right?).
But in all seriousness, i genuinely are shitting myself. I wore the coolest spurs shirt ever made (last years away shirt) when we played the chavs in the FA cup semi final, never wore that shirt again.
Got a signed HK training top I can't wear for similar reasons ..., breaks me

I've also got an ex girlfriend with a 100% win record anytime she's been to see Spurs with me ...... she's gets corp tickets as well and thinks she's got 2 for Juve

Got a signed HK training top I can't wear for similar reasons ..., breaks me

I've also got an ex girlfriend with a 100% win record anytime she's been to see Spurs with me ...... she's gets corp tickets as well and thinks she's got 2 for Juve
Press it, frame it and hang it on your wall. Thats where it belongs and should give you better luck next time

But thank you Boltonspur, appreciate it. I think the time reading this forum I know who the wolf in sheep's clothing are here.
UntriedAgedDoe-max-1mb.gif

Ho hum victory today. Glad to see Toby again.
Thought Winks was very bright. He is so solid fundamentally.
Also was impressed with Foyth. He has a future

Lamela also was a force.

I was disappointed we used so many NLD starters to beat those hacks.

I don't want to do this, but with our draw, man, we really need to win the FA cup this year. That and a top 4 finish? I'll take that.

Back
Top Bottom