FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well we’ve bought players to cover multiple positions, so the youth are going to get less chances. I’m not being facetious, but isn’t that exactly what you wanted? Why do you care about the academy? I’m confused.
I never wanted a larger squad, I just wanted more quality in depth. The that the likes of N'koudou and N'jie have been given could just as well have been given to academy players. The only reason they were given to N'koudou and N'jie is because they were bought and didn't come through the academy, because they did absolutely nothing to deserve them

I never wanted a larger squad, I just wanted more quality in depth. The that the likes of N'koudou and N'jie have been given could just as well have been given to academy players. The only reason they were given to N'koudou and N'jie is because they were bought and didn't come through the academy, because they did absolutely nothing to deserve them
Simply coming through the academy doesn't make you deserving either.

Despite all our criticism of City they're still giving more minutes to young players than we are
They've got some unbelievable talent coming through at shitty and despite that they're not getting that many minutes even with the title wrapped up

Poch can only promote the youth if it's talent merits it ..... Im not sure we have too many world beaters coming through

Despite all our criticism of City they're still giving more minutes to young players than we are

Like who? Didn’t Pep just name 6 subs in their last PL match day squad. Could have packed it with youth but didn’t. Their young players have been bought in, how many from their academy playing regularly? Foden has only featured once in a cup match.

Like who? Didn’t Pep just name 6 subs in their last PL match day squad. Could have packed it with youth but didn’t. Their young players have been bought in, how many from their academy playing regularly? Foden has only featured once in a cup match.
Foden and Diaz, also that young cb they have that we were supposedly interested in

Hello everyone!
First off, first time poster. Been lurking here regularly for 3-4 years now (checking the site 10-15 times a day)
Didn't get to see the game, was at a concert with me dad, he had bought tickets unannounced (and I reminded him that spurs was playing today throughout the concert. First time a missed a spurs game on the TV or on a stream since the Wimbledon game which i saw parts off on some sort of a Periscope feed.

Anyways, reason why I haven't posted before (registered before, but never posted), is because I am superstitious and thought that if I participated in this forum we will lose the next game.
Now i am posting for the first time and if we win against Woolwich you will continue posting here, if we loose against the has-beens i will coutinho to lurk until the end of times.

My biggest goal is to get some recognition from mrs.P.

COYS!
Sincerely
A norwegian YID

Hello everyone!
First off, first time poster. Been lurking here regularly for 3-4 years now (checking the site 10-15 times a day)
Didn't get to see the game, was at a concert with me dad, he had bought tickets unannounced (and I reminded him that spurs was playing today throughout the concert. First time a missed a spurs game on the TV or on a stream since the Wimbledon game which i saw parts off on some sort of a Periscope feed.

Anyways, reason why I haven't posted before (registered before, but never posted), is because I am superstitious and thought that if I participated in this forum we will lose the next game.
Now i am posting for the first time and if we win against Woolwich you will continue posting here, if we loose against the has-beens i will coutinho to lurk until the end of times.

My biggest goal is to get some recognition from mrs.P.

COYS!
Sincerely
A norwegian YID
Why the fucking hell have you posted before this game if you’re superstitious?

Only joking. Welcome to the madhouse.

:dierpochhug:

What on paper seemed a completely unnecessary extra match actually ended up being useful - all bar Son in the starting 11 needed match time.

What the hell are we going to do with Llorente - he can't really ask for more than the two chances he had put on plate for him today.

Back
Top Bottom