FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The gap in quality betweet Lamela and Son is for every one to see, day and night.
I think lamella has been superb tonight and I rate him. It's been great to see how he disguises passes and gets us playing intricate stuff in the final third

But your comparison to Son is just ridiculous
It's like comparing apples and oranges

Always happy to see an Argentinian scoring for Spurs in the FA Cup at Wemberley.....

Job done tonight - and I cannot recall a bigger fortnight for us than the next two weeks. Season defining stuff now, and great to see it coincides with the return from injury of so many key players. It's as if the planets are aligning...

COYS

According to our site youre getting Willbuts Lane stand -usually away stand. Our 'newest' stand. Where the camera are ha. Their is a great chippy facing that stand. Their are 2 supports bars one located next to the club shop and one next to the main stand. Youll all be welcome their.

Christ, 2-0 up after 30 minutes against a League 2 side and kwp only gets 5 minutes. That's just ridiculous, Poch really has things to answer for in regards to youth

Christ, 2-0 up after 30 minutes against a League 2 side and kwp only gets 5 minutes. That's just ridiculous, Poch really has things to answer for in regards to youth
Do you really rate him? Who knows at the moment, but he looks average to me. And to Poch I imagine. I know he’s young, but what do you see in him? Just another back passer to me - not blessed with pace or physique or skill. But then he’s young.

Do you really rate him? Who knows at the moment, but he looks average to me. And to Poch I imagine. I know he’s young, but what do you see in him?
It's just weird that he puts in a motm display on his pl debut and then we hardly see him for the rest of the season. He played poorly away to Newport, but so did every player in that team. He's been fine otherwise and he's mostly been played out of position on the left back. How is he supposed to prove himself if he can't even get time in his actual position? Imo this is a season wasted for him and it seems like a lot of our academy players are stagnating under Poch

It's just weird that he puts in a motm display on his pl debut and then we hardly see him for the rest of the season. He played poorly away to Newport, but so did every player in that team. He's been fine otherwise and he's mostly been played out of position on the left back. How is he supposed to prove himself if he can't even get time in his actual position? Imo this is a season wasted for him and it seems like a lot of our academy players are stagnating under Poch

Well we’ve bought players to cover multiple positions, so the youth are going to get less chances. I’m not being facetious, but isn’t that exactly what you wanted? Why do you care about the academy? I’m confused.

Because we have Aurier and Trippier. He started against Barnsley and Newport where he should have. And Newcastle of course. Not sure what other games he could have got significant time in apart from coming on earlier tonight.

How i have missed Toby's crossfield passes.... Pinpoint accuracy again, and 1st game back since injury.. Class act this guy.. Well done Lamela and special mention to Foyth..

Back
Top Bottom