FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don't think we can win the CL is as valid as me thinking we can, so your views on that are no more than beliefs either.

It's beyond you why I've taken a stance to disagree regarding the CL? Well I do disagree.

Though to be fair, it's much easier to NOT win the Champions League than it is to win it!
Just ask the 22 clubs who have won it, and compare them with the hundreds who haven't!

Isn’t that the law that you aren’t supposed to play the final at home.
I hadn't thought of that!
Even if we got to the Semi finals there could be a problem...
But let's cross that bridge (though hopefully it won't be Stamford) when we come to it!!

Wonderful thread title.

tenor.gif

“We are going to rotate the starting XI, for sure,”

“I cannot tell now, like always, but of course we need to rotate, we need to use players that don’t play too much. We are having a very busy period, and we need everyone fit and available to play.”

“For us, we have to be focused on tomorrow,”

“But after Sunday, Wednesday, a lot of players play a lot of games. For me, we have a squad enough to win tomorrow. Of course that will be tough. That is why for me it is not important the names that are going to play tomorrow.

“When you have a squad like we have, it will be very good for some players to show their quality, and it is a great opportunity for them to show that they can fight for a place in the Premier starting XI."

Poch

Swansea's second string are 7-1 up against a side 8 places above newport in the league... Our squad should be good enough to deal with a league 2 side at home without relying on kane to get us out of trouble.

Swansea's second string are 7-1 up against a side 8 places above newport in the league... Our squad should be good enough to deal with a league 2 side at home without relying on kane to get us out of trouble.
....and their last 3 scorers??
W.Routledge
K.Naughton
T.Carroll

...3 players not even deemed good enough for our 2nd string!!

Interesting to see how our squad approach tomorrow night...
Especially as we now know we'll be playing on Rochdale's Potato pitch if we win!!

Apparently we’ve never played Rochdale before. It would be a great tie. Such a shame that the eauuuuuuhhhhhh mob won’t be playing us again. They seemed like such sweet chaps last year.

Back
Top Bottom