Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was very proud of his working class roots and
Tottenham area . His sound was called the
"Tottenham Sound" He named his music company,
publishing , "Spurs Music "
Hearing 60,000 Spurs singing "Glad all over" put hairs
on my chest .Not a great fan of the song but maybe we
should reclaim it from Palace .
Dave was "One of us "
Wonder if anyone fancies trying to get it going at the next 1882...

He was very proud of his working class roots and
Tottenham area . His sound was called the
"Tottenham Sound" He named his music company,
publishing , "Spurs Music "
Hearing 60,000 Spurs singing "Glad all over" put hairs
on my chest .Not a great fan of the song but maybe we
should reclaim it from Palace .
Dave was "One of us "
It seems the Daily Mail don't approve of his face... so probably best not to be associating ourselves with an ageing rocker who dared to have work done, doncha think?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...oks-unrecognisable-rapidly-changing-face.html
article-2317732-19917F2B000005DC-272_634x676.jpg

...but if we were to adopt one of his hits... how about 'Catch us if you Can'?? rather than nicking Palace's organised fun anthem!

Just saw the DC5 docco ... couldn't believe my ears when the famous Yanks were talking about the "Tottenham Sound"

They're 5 of our own
They're 5 of our own
Dave Clark 5, are 5 of our own

If FIGHTING COCK member Crockett Crockett is Jenny Talia the comedian then Jenny Talia the comedian is a Spurs fan. If not then someone calling themselves Jenny Talia or another Jenny Talia entirely is a Spurs fan. In any case the is a Spurs fan called Jenny Talia who is also a member of The Fighting Cock The Fighting Cock .

This is as good a place as anywhere to bump this thread:

The coolest football song ever?

Although I'm not sure if all the links still work, there are plenty names there that aren't mentioned here yet.

Reggae artists Jon McLean and Lord Sassafras

Old skool junglist LEGEND Deman Rockers of the Ragga Twins

The Spurs band "The Lillies", which included uber-cool 90's Indie stalwarts Simon Raymonde of The Cocteau Twins, Miki Berenyi (my teenage crush) & Chris Acland of Lush and Kevin McKillop & Russell Yates of Moose.

The legendary Jah Wobble

And just to add to this list, kind of surprised this thread has reached page 30 without mentioning James Righton, lead singer of the Klaxons. He's a huge Spurs fan. This is a few years old now, but demonstrates just how besotted he is with Tottenham:

Ooo. Very nice. Isn't he probably-maybe-but-definitely the Secret Footballer?

Clearly one of the more intellectual footballers/former footballers out there.

Hahahaha... Paul Konchesky was one of the 'possibles'... he couldn't even string two letters together to make a word, let alone write a fuckin' book!

I bet David James is livid... as I imagine he secretly got off on the fact everyone used to think it was him once!

Back
Top Bottom