Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes,he was Spurs.Seen him in the British Queen on occasion.Use to drink with a mob out of Leyton. Down to earth fella who could laugh at himself when people made light hearted digs at his character Benny Green "Flipping heck tucker" etc. .
He was also a regular in a pub we use to use during my skinhead days in Kings X.
Ironically the brewery was told to ban us due to us all being racist?!

Last edited:
Roy Keane says he wasn’t even a Man United fan whilst playing for them; Support Spurs

“I had a soft spot for Spurs, and still do,” said Roy Keane. “Just because I played for Manchester United didn’t mean I was a fan of the team. Of course, if they’re playing Liverpool these days, I’d want United to win. But when I left a club, I broke my ties. When I played for Rockmount, one of my team-mate’s fathers used to bring me to training and he supported Tottenham. That’s where it started. I liked their players, the likes of Glenn Hoddle and Clive Allen.

“But after I’d come back from trial at Nottingham Forest, Spurs offered me a trial. I turned it down because Forest had been good me, I liked the club and felt some loyalty to them.”

Nice ... :adethumbup:

Roy Keane says he wasn’t even a Man United fan whilst playing for them; Support Spurs

“I had a soft spot for Spurs, and still do,” said Roy Keane. “Just because I played for Manchester United didn’t mean I was a fan of the team. Of course, if they’re playing Liverpool these days, I’d want United to win. But when I left a club, I broke my ties. When I played for Rockmount, one of my team-mate’s fathers used to bring me to training and he supported Tottenham. That’s where it started. I liked their players, the likes of Glenn Hoddle and Clive Allen.

“But after I’d come back from trial at Nottingham Forest, Spurs offered me a trial. I turned it down because Forest had been good me, I liked the club and felt some loyalty to them.”

he's still a twat

“I had a soft spot for Spurs, and still do,said Roy Keane. “Just because I played for Manchester United didn’t mean I was a fan of the team. ...

He turned his own team down... if that ain't Spursy I dunno what is!

Wow roy keane supports spurs? Puts those comments he made about us always letting you down in perspective. He spoke from the heart lol

Not sure if would feel comfortable to share a pint next to him though, seems a bit too intense, could do with a singsong and a laugh now and again.:baeshock:

Wow roy keane supports spurs? Puts those comments he made about us always letting you down in perspective. He spoke from the heart lol

Not sure if would feel comfortable to share a pint next to him though, seems a bit too intense, could do with a singsong and a laugh now and again.:baeshock:
Did that lead him to Spurs, or did Spurs create that in him?

cCLDWld.jpg

Kelley O'Hara. U.S. Women. Scored the goal to seal the 2-0 win over Germany in last night's WC semifinal.

Yiddo.

Yes,he was Spurs.Seen him in the British Queen on occasion.Use to drink with a mob out of Leyton. Down to earth fella who could laugh at himself when people made light hearted digs at his character Benny Green "Flipping heck tucker" etc. .
He was also a regular in a pub we use to use during my skinhead days in Kings X.
Ironically the brewery was told to ban us due to us all being racist?!

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/jun/27/grange-hill-benny-green-death-simon-hattenstone

Back
Top Bottom