Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about this (which is funny considering I posted on it)...

HELP - The Hotspot

This is like the 'Genesis' story of Craig Mitch.

WHY DIDN'T WE HEED YOUR WISDOM, FREUDY?

He seems to have made it with the Spurred On thing. Seems to have upset a lot of people this week on the twitter as well. I for one am not a fan of FanTV, just seems to attracted the worst of our supporters spouting inane drivel.

He seems to have made it with the Spurred On thing. Seems to have upset a lot of people this week on the twitter as well. I for one am not a fan of FanTV, just seems to attracted the worst of our supporters spouting inane drivel.
The only positive I can see is that the Spurs fans interviewed post-match are generally level headed and fair, and there's not a revolving cast a la WoolwichFanTV.
But given the way Craig Mitch conducts himself on Twitter (not to mention hyperbolic, overcompensating pre-match 'reviews' where he refers to WHL as the "synagogue") I can't shake the feeling that he's... off.

Can someone dig around and find some
incriminating MySpace photos or something?
:levyeyes:

The only positive I can see is that the Spurs fans interviewed post-match are generally level headed and fair, and there's not a revolving cast a la WoolwichFanTV.
But given the way Craig Mitch conducts himself on Twitter (not to mention hyperbolic, overcompensating pre-match 'reviews' where he refers to WHL as the "synagogue") I can't shake the feeling that he's... off.

Can someone dig around and find some
incriminating MySpace photos or something?
:levyeyes:

I'm guessing the way he is reacting is due to the vast number of fans not being particularly happy with the way he is representing us. He seems to upset quite a few people on twitter. Some of the stuff he posts is horrendous, actually calling out Alli for his tackle the other week. Then calling The Lane his synagogue, then his justification for calling it that.

It's funny when it's another clubs FanTV channel but not our own.

Plenty of photos of him in other teams kit :kanehand:

I'm guessing the way he is reacting is due to the vast number of fans not being particularly happy with the way he is representing us. He seems to upset quite a few people on twitter. Some of the stuff he posts is horrendous, actually calling out Alli for his tackle the other week. Then calling The Lane his synagogue, then his justification for calling it that.

It's funny when it's another clubs FanTV channel but not our own.

Plenty of photos of him in other teams kit :kanehand:
Indeed. Though he's such a job-for-hire that I'm not sure we can use any of those images of him in another kit to prove that he's not a Spurs fan.

If he has any intelligence, he'll have purged any social media profiles proving otherwise a long time ago. Alas.

Indeed. Though he's such a job-for-hire that I'm not sure we can use any of those images of him in another kit to prove that he's not a Spurs fan.

If he has any intelligence, he'll have purged any social media profiles proving otherwise a long time ago. Alas.

He maybe a genuine fan, the way he talks is like he is a mouthpiece for all of us, when he blatantly isn't. He has suggested that he works for the club, when it is Fremantle Media who are in charge of making these fan channel programmes. Not sure how much input the club actually has with these productions?

Oh and this makes him an utter, utter, utter bellend. In December of the same year he cried at White Hart Lane... Do me a favour and choke on a taco you not so fat anymore waste of oxygen.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-06-at-09.48.45.png

When I read his explanation interview I kept thinking about this picture. Dude spent money on his customized kit. That's much more than just an uninformed tweet.

He maybe a genuine fan, the way he talks is like he is a mouthpiece for all of us, when he blatantly isn't. He has suggested that he works for the club, when it is Fremantle Media who are in charge of making these fan channel programmes. Not sure how much input the club actually has with these productions?

Which company do they own that does this? I thought Fremantle owned much much bigger names than a few fan channels on YouTube.

Eddie Marsan was watching the NLD game with the LA Spurs. I just know of him from one of the main guys in The World's End. I guess he's been in a shit load of stuff and is on the new hit show Ray Donovan.

Don't know if mentioned (45 pages is a lot to trawl back ) but Nicky Wire is spurs.

One that passed me by.

I didn't realise Paul Merton was a spurs fan, read this in an interview:

What makes you unhappy?
Tottenham Hotspur's continuing inability to win a major trophy.

Back
Top Bottom