Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh and this makes him an utter, utter, utter bellend. In December of the same year he cried at White Hart Lane... Do me a favour and choke on a taco you not so fat anymore waste of oxygen.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-06-at-09.48.45.png

I don't particularly mind him. He just comes across 100% "american" in his way of support and its cringe as fuck. Just sit back, relax and be miserable like the rest of us.
Which is precisely the point. Many Americans don't understand that supporting Spurs is a condition designed to bring naturally upbeat people down. However, the longer term ones are starting to realise this. The poor bastards.

Oh and this makes him an utter, utter, utter bellend. In December of the same year he cried at White Hart Lane... Do me a favour and choke on a taco you not so fat anymore waste of oxygen.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-06-at-09.48.45.png
Pity the Fat Cunt didn't burst when he was trying to entertain folk by eating 4 stone of Burrito, followed by 76 super hot chicken wings all washed down with 36 lbs of maple syrup infused ice cream..
Clueless piece of Shit..

Considering renaming this thread to "Richman is a c*nt".

Tbh, we've exhausted most of the famous Spurs fans in the opening 10 pages.

Pity the Fat Cunt didn't burst when he was trying to entertain folk by eating 4 stone of Burrito, followed by 76 super hot chicken wings all washed down with 36 lbs of maple syrup infused ice cream..
Clueless piece of Shit..
Forgive my ignorance but this guy is obviously very high on your shit list?

Not sure what's the fuss with Richman is. I would have understood if he still supported all those other teams. He doesn't though.

He's a very public person who posted his posts on Twitter at a stage when he clearly had no clue about what he was speaking about, a fact that he has admitted since on several Spurs podcasts. I bet he regretted making those famous tweets since, but the Internet never forgets. A bit like kids as 10 year old kids who have no clue either and "support" several teams for a little while until they stick with their team for life. Some are born with it, some needs to search for the right thing.

Now though, after understanding how it works, getting to know the culture, he has seen the light and chosen Spurs as his team. He won't be my favourite fan or anything close to it, but he doesn't hide the fact that Spurs is his team, his only team.

Back
Top Bottom