Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha no. The King of Digestion is yer man there. That no10 West Ham shirt with 'Brooklyn' on it is hard to forgive, but we've all had our say, and I'll leave Adam alone. It's all Thin Lilywhite Duke Thin Lilywhite Duke 's fault (ironically).
raw

Year 2055...... "So Grandad what did you do for a living??"

Well I used to get so bored at work I once read 2 pages of a forum discussing whether Adam Richman was a real spurs fan or not.....

:pochfacepalm: fuck me

Well I used to get so bored at work I once read 2 pages of a forum discussing whether Adam Richman was a real spurs fan or not.....

And they'll say "Who is Spurs, and why is President Richman a fan of him?"

Last edited:

Adam Richman? Was he that enormously fat guy with who died of a massive heart attack while wearing a full West Ham kit and eating a mound of chicken wings, Grandpa? Uncle Neumanator has his photo hanging above his bed and told me all about him.
:allitongue:

Must admit, I had to google Adam Richman.

Still wouldn't know him if he walked up and tugged on my John Thomas.
I was at a game last year or the year before. They wheeled him onto the touch line at half time, and asked him a lot of stupid questions. I nudged my bored mate and said "is that the fat bloke off man v food?". He gave me a look of derision, and went for a piss, so I know where you're coming from. Might have been Europa, I forget. Legend.

I'm just sad that Fatboy has been killed off in Eastenders, as it was nice to have him sporting our colours amidst the sea of claret and blue.

Back
Top Bottom