Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...yeah, but would you cry when given the stadium tour of either Fenway Park or the Yankees Stadium?
2417-450x292.jpg
nyybpk01.jpg

...to be honest, I'm welling up already!! :klinsmann::vdvcry:

Not new Yankee Stadium, that's for damn sure.

So what if he cried? So what if it was fake?
I don't see why a famous person, even if for the ''wrong'' reasons supports our club, it's a bad thing. We don't have the monopoly on what a fan is.
He tweets after every game, he buys our merch and has visited the stadium. Which is more than some. I think it's quite evident he cares about this club from what I've seen.

It's a big who cares from me.

Keep on truckin' Adam Richman, welcome in the seat next to me any day.
I'm not sure if tweeting after a game and buying the merch makes you more of a fan...

For me, when we win, it makes my day/week/however long until the next game...
But a serious question, does it abso-fucking-lutely ruin your weekend if we lose...? or do you just switch over and watch the NFL/Darts/Cricket/Tiddleywinks World Championships to get a bad result out of your system?
When it comes to Spurs, nothing else even comes close... nothing else matters!*

*DISCLAIMER
by nothing else, I refer to other sporting and leisure activities/pursuits... not necessarily comparing it to my wedding day or birth of my child... Spurs matter, but i'm not fucking silly!

^
Does he feel the same as some Spurs fans do when we lose or have a disappointing draw, the depression and sadness that makes you not want to talk to anybody, the feeling that if you really really wanted it the lads would have done something about it, just that one pass there, just TRY a little bit harder, just RUN for goodness sake? The whole world's against my team, the referees, the posts, the TV. Does he, as the above said, feel down and irritable all day/weekend, or just switch to another 'team'?. If he feels the heart-wrenching stuff and all that cal, then I would say he's a real fan. But what would I know being from across the ocean. And all that cal

Fair enough, it's just the cynic in me. Neumanator Neumanator seems to be saying that Man U, West Ham, Leeds, Spurs is a pretty normal progression for an American fan. I think that's unfair and even insulting to American fans, but as I've got previous with a couple of them, I think I'd better get out now.

For the record, I don't hate Adam Richman. I think he was an entertaining fattie who's now a slightly less entertaining vegan, shown semi-naked on the cover of Cosmopolitan banging on about losing the 5 stone that he put on for money, for more money. A likeable chancer, and if I ever saw him at the Lane I'd buy him a beer and ask him what he's doing there. I'd enjoy the conversation.

Enough Adam Richman already! Firstly, can I point out that I'm not Britain's number one AR fan - I've caught a couple of his programmes and he comes across as a decent, okay guy. Secondly, it appears that Joe Clash Joe Clash didn't digest what I wrote originally, which was basically that as an American and new to the game, he got off to a shaky start but soon invested in a single club - Tottenham - and really took the time to research the history of the club, its players and the traditions. AND HE DOESN'T SUPPORT FIVE CLUBS, for god's sake! Have a listen to his interviews with The Hotspurs Podcast and Hotspurs Half Hour (I know!!) and even if you remain unconvinced about his motives you'll have to admit he knows a hell of a lot about Spurs. He comes across to me as genuine, but then maybe I'm too easily duped. He only ever mentions Spurs on his Twitter page and even has 'Audere Est Facere' on his profile. I'd like to join Joe Clash Joe Clash

Enough Adam Richman already! Firstly, can I point out that I'm not Britain's number one AR fan - I've caught a couple of his programmes and he comes across as a decent, okay guy. Secondly, it appears that Joe Clash Joe Clash didn't digest what I wrote originally, which was basically that as an American and new to the game, he got off to a shaky start but soon invested in a single club - Tottenham - and really took the time to research the history of the club, its players and the traditions. AND HE DOESN'T SUPPORT FIVE CLUBS, for god's sake! Have a listen to his interviews with The Hotspurs Podcast and Hotspurs Half Hour (I know!!) and even if you remain unconvinced about his motives you'll have to admit he knows a hell of a lot about Spurs. He comes across to me as genuine, but then maybe I'm too easily duped. He only ever mentions Spurs on his Twitter page and even has 'Audere Est Facere' on his profile. I'd like to join Joe Clash Joe Clash

Ha no. The King of Digestion is yer man there. That no10 West Ham shirt with 'Brooklyn' on it is hard to forgive, but we've all had our say, and I'll leave Adam alone. It's all Thin Lilywhite Duke Thin Lilywhite Duke 's fault (ironically).

I'm not sure if tweeting after a game and buying the merch makes you more of a fan...

For me, when we win, it makes my day/week/however long until the next game...
But a serious question, does it abso-fucking-lutely ruin your weekend if we lose...? or do you just switch over and watch the NFL/Darts/Cricket/Tiddleywinks World Championships to get a bad result out of your system?
When it comes to Spurs, nothing else even comes close... nothing else matters!*

*DISCLAIMER
by nothing else, I refer to other sporting and leisure activities/pursuits... not necessarily comparing it to my wedding day or birth of my child... Spurs matter, but i'm not fucking silly!
None of that has anything to do with what I said.

That second paragraph is exactly how I feel. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

Back
Top Bottom