Fergie stepping down at united.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some Spurs fans need to come up with a chant about Mourinho and United tonight just to piss off the Chelsea fans.

'do do do
Mourinho to United!
do do do'

etc
to the tune of Glory Glory

the Chelsea wanted Jose and he fucked off to Man U
to watch the Chelsea bellends cry

haven't figured out a chorus yet but you get the jist :)

Is nobody else waiting to find out what happens when Fergie, a spectator, does a one-man pitch invasion because a throw-in went the wrong way? Anyone else - lifetime ban. Fergie would probably just get a closer seat every time so he doesn't have to go as far.

Thinking about it, if I were in his shoes I'd do it every game just because I can. Don't even wait for the bad decision.

to the tune of Glory Glory

to watch the Chelsea bellends cry

haven't figured out a chorus yet but you get the jist :)
To the tune of Ants go marching one by one:

He managed them for 26 years
Fergie, Fergie
He brought the Scousers lots of tears
Fergie, Fergie
But now he's off,
Everyone thinks he might be replaced by Jurgen Klopp,
Jose Mourinho United's special one
na na na na na na na

Needs work, something along those lines

th

Not anymore!!!:)

Won't be Moyes, imv - not big enough

If it is, I'd be concerned whether he can handle the pressure. He's been in a job for a long time where finishing roughly top eight and maybe a cup challenge was enough. Whoever succeeds Fergie will be expected to win every game.

If it is, I'd be concerned whether he can handle the pressure. He's been in a job for a long time where finishing roughly top eight and maybe a cup challenge was enough. Whoever succeeds Fergie will be expected to win every game.

Why concerned? Are you a Utd fan? I hope he does fuck it up, Everton and Utd fucked up in one fell swoop...what's not to like?

Back
Top Bottom