First Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate what ever happened to Keith Osgood? Scored a few pens for us.
I remember being REALLY confused as a kid in the '70s that KEITH Osgood wasn't PETER Osgood.... and ironically, NOT ASGOOD!

Took me years to realise Peter Osgood never actually played for Spurs!

Sorry, I was VERY young (and clearly a bit thick) at the time!!

I was at that game.
The match turned on a shocking penalty decision for Utd when Gomez clearly got the ball.
I also went up there a few years later when we won 2-1 under sherwood. We had a few decisions go our way that night. Moyes was their manager.
The 3-2 win a year or so earlier when they were still under Fergie was the game of redemption for me personally. I'd probably saw us lose at least half a dozen games there live before then. Some because we were shit and some because of near corruption and our flaky nature of falling to pieces in the wake of said corruption.

Oh and 'only' getting a point in the Mendes game. Possibly the single worst decision I've seen involving Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom