Foden

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most talented young British player with the highest ceiling I've almost ever seen, genuinely two footed, works his socks off, can do it all, could play him anywhere apart from the back four.

If he keeps on progressing he'll be one of the best players of his generation IMO. Mega clubs will evertually be falling over themselves to try and sign him if they've any sense.
I'd say he's already at a "mega club" right now. There are only 2 clubs who would stand a chance of luring him away from Man City right now: PSG, due to their money, and Real M. due to their money and reputation...

Foden had a pretty poor Euro's and he hasn't been great this season, albeit he's had some moments. I think he would be better at a club where he's the main man and everything goes through him. Being played as a false number 9 by Guardiola and then swapping positions two or three times every game he starts currently is hurting both his form and progress.

Well her son was getting a load of grief by a few drunk, scummy blokes. She clearly made the situation worse but I don't think she's the only one who would do what she did.

The money Foden is on though, where is his personal security? With what he could easily pay he should have had someone there who would have sent those sad acts running home to Mommy within seconds.
True

Bullshit. Watch the video, she shoves the drunk guy calling her son a cunt. He then tries to punch her in the face because he's a fucking cunt. His mates stood there watching and laughing while filming it.

She's swinging after he's tried to punch her in the face. That makes him a fucking pussy trying to beat up an old woman.
I didn't watch that closely, looks like she threw a punch to me. But I don't give a shit. If you don't want a fight, don't start one. That is all.

She didn't want a fight, she heard her son being called a cunt and told a drunk man to fuck off. Then gives him a little shove.

He then retaliates by trying to punch her in the face. If you think anything he did is defensible then you are as bad as him and his scumbag mates. They're lucky they didn't get their fucking heads kicked in.

Seriously if that's your mum are you even trying to defend a drunk abusive cunt who tries to punch her in the face? I'm amazed anybody is even trying to do that.
Sorry, but you're wrong. She came out looking for a fight. She could have left it, Foden was gone, the guys outside weren't going in. She comes out, gives verbals and then shoves him almost to the floor. She clearly 'wants some' and he gives it. What did she expect? Apologies? Remuneration? She's an idiot. Your ideology is not valid in the face of actual cunts. Is he right? No! Fuck no! Is she right? No! Fuck no! Two twats getting slapped, no tears were shed. No fucks were given. Move on.

Again: People are cunts. If you don't want a fight, don't start one. Some people don't care if you're tall, short, fat, thin, man or woman. This isn't news.

Oh so funny... i'll let your mum know what a comedian she raised next time i'm calling you a cunt and punching her in the face.

But that's ok isn't it? I mean you're happy to defend people who do that..

I'm actually surprised by you, i would expect the idiots like The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10 to defend fellow losers but didn't see you as one of his crowd. You live and learn i guess.
Read my posts after you've had a nap.

Now fuck off.

Oh fuck off you melt.

He shouldn't have been calling her son a cunt then should he. The fact you support granny bashing is outragrous.

You deserve a pasting tbh.
Where do I support it? Some of you can't fucking read.

I said if someone puts their hands on someone, regardless of sex, they should likely expect something back especially if they're in a fucking scummy crowd with scummy people.

Lol@calling her a lady btw. Ladies don't behave like that.

Back
Top Bottom