Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What does the 'Rating Spam' option mean? Am I being a bit thick?
It doesn't really fit in with the others as it doesn't apply to the post content but we get a few votes where people just want to highlight a user who is abusing the rating system.

Everything that's inside an embed is controlled by their respective site. The video thing annoys me as well.

Admin Admin , please stop this annoying, meaningless pop-up from invading my screen.
2fHLQIT.png

As the person whose posts keep this place afloat, I can do without the annoying interference it causes.

Thanks in advance,

B Hunt
Show him the money!!!!

😂

Admin Admin , please stop this annoying, meaningless pop-up from invading my screen.
2fHLQIT.png

As the person whose posts keep this place afloat, I can do without the annoying interference it causes.

Thanks in advance,

B Hunt
Easy peasy, 100 squeezy. I make that about £10 a year or about 2.7p a day over the lifetime so far, and reducing every day. Great value for money, especially since chubbs joined.

I was thinking of starting my own player ratings system.... Admin Admin will you accommodate me and allow me to supersede your own intentions for such a thing regardless of it being your website?

FYI, I am a massive Excel-nonce and take this as serious as life & death itself.
You're too late mate.

Finding it hard to post , the cursor when I tap my phone screen keeps disappearing. Tweets not visible & the posting box has no options ( smileys etc)

Using the TFC app on iPhone .

Back
Top Bottom