Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bale.jpg

Cheers for the £85m and welcome back!

Seriously though, any kill-joys moaning about Bale's fitness / age/ current ability etc...seriously just fuck off coz your boring, whiny, miserable fuckturds. You ain't putting a dampener on this for me or anyone else.

I have spoken. My gutting knives are sharpened.
That's 2 major returns today!!
GOAT IS BACK!

Seriously though, any kill-joys moaning about Bale's fitness / age/ current ability etc...seriously just fuck off coz your boring, whiny, miserable fuckturds. You ain't putting a dampener on this for me or anyone else.

I have spoken. My gutting knives are sharpened.
It's not a killjoy. No one has said he's going to be shit, it's just that no one knows if he's still at the top or if he's dropped off on account that he has barely played in 2yrs.

The sensitivity of some of you lot is just a fucking joke.

Back
Top Bottom