Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YET, Lo Celso isn't playing close enough to their box. He is supposed to play in Dele position but what can u do.

Bruno is the real deal, I'm just saying it's not lile he's class above Lo Celso. Their quality is close like their game, but Bruno has Pogba and Matoc behind him, while Lo Celso in most games has to be Pogba and Bruno together. If u get what I mean.

We´re still playing without confidence, and I think we needed the win today to gain some momentum. Hopefully we can get another 3 points against Bournemouth - and go with 3 wins from 5 games to play against Woolwich.

But I really like the fact that Lo Celso played 90 minutes as a number 10. He´s been involved in everything we did well. Also, our defensive shape looks better with him playing there. Sonny tends to stay forward without the ball. With Dele Alli as a 10, we always have at least three players with bad positioning.

In my opinion, the team should be build around Lo Celso.

We´re still playing without confidence, and I think we needed the win today to gain some momentum. Hopefully we can get another 3 points against Bournemouth - and go with 3 wins from 5 games to play against Woolwich.

But I really like the fact that Lo Celso played 90 minutes as a number 10. He´s been involved in everything we did well. Also, our defensive shape looks better with him playing there. Sonny tends to stay forward without the ball. With Dele Alli as a 10, we always have at least three players with bad positioning.

In my opinion, the team should be build around Lo Celso.
I'm sure he can't wait to play with hojberg and Aaron's

Lo Celso is arguably our most important player right now.

I can't imagine how bad our midfield would look without him dribbling out of trouble and finding the pass to the open man.

I think his best position is in a midfield 3. Going forward I'd like to see him paired with Dele or Ndombele as the two getting forward, and a real destroyer behind them screening the D.

I'd prefer to see Winks, Sissoko and Skipp as options off the bench.

Can see him being hated by other team fans like Dele,
Even did the whole pretending not to see he's number being put up to go off and just smirking at the Everton players as he went off :mourlmao:

This kid is trouble, but I like it. He will get sent off a few times though if he is not careful, some of his tackles are dirty and late. But yeah, he seems an expert at the dark arts

This kid is trouble, but I like it. He will get sent off a few times though if he is not careful, some of his tackles are dirty and late. But yeah, he seems an expert at the dark arts
We said the same thing about lamela, who gets a lot of yellows but I don’t think has ever been sent off has he? :sonhmm:

He and Tanganga have been the only real bright sparks in a horrible season.

He oozes quality and I'd love to see him in his best position in a functional team.

Dream scenario is a good DM (Hojberg) with Ndombele alongside but with more freedom (if he ever plays for us again) and then Gio the most advanced of the three.

I also think Winks has a role to play in the formation we used last night, he too will look better alongside a true DM.

He also gave Richarlison a few - loved it

His shithousery was the only highlight of the game. Slide tackling everyone, grabbing tits and wumming cunts.

I remember his first interview when he could hardly put a couple words of English together and now he is chatting shit with the best of them. It is great because he can actually back it up on the pitch as well. Makes the NLD look reasonably tasty from a shithousing point of view. Especially if he starts with Lamela.

We should play whatever formation style suits him the best as he looks like becoming our most influential player in the coming season.

His shithousery was the only highlight of the game. Slide tackling everyone, grabbing tits and wumming cunts.

I remember his first interview when he could hardly put a couple words of English together and now he is chatting shit with the best of them. It is great because he can actually back it up on the pitch as well. Makes the NLD look reasonably tasty from a shithousing point of view. Especially if he starts with Lamela.

We should play whatever formation style suits him the best as he looks like becoming our most influential player in the coming season.
I would not start him against Bournemouth but save him to be fresh for the NLD.

He also gave Richarlison a few - loved it

Yeah it started in the first minute or so.......ha ha no love lost among international rivals.
On another note, is it me or is Richarlison over rated. Good finisher but doesn't offer much for me in open play. Obviously young but would he get in our front 3??

Lo Celso is arguably our most important player right now.

I can't imagine how bad our midfield would look without him dribbling out of trouble and finding the pass to the open man.

I think his best position is in a midfield 3. Going forward I'd like to see him paired with Dele or Ndombele as the two getting forward, and a real destroyer behind them screening the D.

I'd prefer to see Winks, Sissoko and Skipp as options off the bench.

Yes, its actually quite worrying to see how much better he is than our other mid players........however, if we can find someone of quality to work with him in there that will see him really take off. *Come on Ndombele*

Yeah it started in the first minute or so.......ha ha no love lost among international rivals.
On another note, is it me or is Richarlison over rated. Good finisher but doesn't offer much for me in open play. Obviously young but would he get in our front 3??

I think the better the club, the better he'd perform. He was great in the first half of the season at Watford before losing consistency in the second. Went to Everton and upped his game and goalscoring considerably.

He's been involved in 17 goals in the equivalent of 34 games this season, so he's involved in a goal pretty much every other game. Which isn't bad for a team like Everton.

Last year he was involved in 16 goals in the equivalent of 31 games, so a goal just under every other game.

I like him personally and would definitely take him as back up to Kane as a central striker or someone who could also play out wide as a wide forward.

Back
Top Bottom