Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ambivalent on this one. Much better player than some let on, but also flimsy, seemingly a bit moody, and makes sense to sell him now if we can get a good price. I think he'd have a decent season if we kept him tbh.

He's always been a decent player just injury prone and seemingly lacking commitment to Spurs (bit of an Argie theme lately).

But you don't play this often for a world cup winning team if you are pony.

If people are hyped over Ndombele's redemption arc I don't see why it would be different for Gio. In theory we are now adopting a system that suits them much better than the last few.

Still think he will go as I reckon he's rated in Europe. 15m +5m in add ons is about right.
in terms of actual football i think hes a better player than ndombele. people get allured by streetfootballers, they see a few off the cuff skills and think its amazing lol

Didn't he win Spurs POTY?

sissoko-summer-heat-sbc.jpg

BEAST.

Too injury prone, always puts Argentina before us, unpopular with the players. I understand keeping one of him or Ndombele but we can’t keep both, we aren’t a charity. We have buyers interested, let him go.

Back
Top Bottom