Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Family Guy Summer GIF
beat me to it !!!

Bought for an attacking manager and then we changed culture and direction and has since been sent away numerous times, he hasn't been able to settle.

The guy is talented, we need to give him a chance

Spurs fans: if Harry can help us get to CL places it's worth losing him on a free instead of getting £90m.
Also Spurs fans: we can't lose out on that £20m Lo Celso deal, who cares if he's our second best 8, get rid.

Lo Celso is a fucking nobody, one of the worst signings we have ever made. Are you really comparing a dud like him to Harry Kane?

Some players are good enough to turn down bids for. Some players are so shit that you will take anything. Lo Celso is the latter.

The fact that he starts for Argentina means fuck all. Paulinho was a starter for Brazil. It doesn’t make him a PL player.

Lo Celso is a fucking nobody, one of the worst signings we have ever made. Are you really comparing a dud like him to Harry Kane?

Some players are good enough to turn down bids for. Some players are so shit that you will take anything. Lo Celso is the latter.
A nobody currently wanted by Napoli, Barcelona, Aston Villa (who people in this forum tell me have the best transfers), and an Argentina international, sure. I'm comparing him to Kane in the sense that he can clearly help us get points this season, so why are people so happy to sell him if we're all about trying to get European football?

A nobody currently wanted by Napoli, Barcelona, Aston Villa (who people in this forum tell me have the best transfers), and an Argentina international, sure. I'm comparing him to Kane in the sense that he can clearly help us get points this season, so why are people so happy to sell him if we're all about trying to get European football?

Clearly help us get points? He has scored 4 league goals in 4 years. He is rubbish. He is a flop.

I don’t see any Woolwich fans saying that Pepe should be back in their first team. I don’t see anyone at United desperate for Van De Beek to come back and start games. A flop is a flop. Get rid and move on. If he ends up staying here it will be because nobody made an offer.

If he leaves and does well at another club, great good for him. I wish he had done well for us in the last four years.

Back
Top Bottom