Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, but it's a very low bar with this guy...all you need is somebody who is able to play every week...

We currently have a Conte approved pool of just Skipp, PEH & Winks.... This alone is not enough. We need more VIABLE options...... We already have mere bodies (TN, Dele + youth).

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but I feel totally done with him. Between the continual injuries and the Argentina trips, I just don’t see a point any longer. I agree we don’t just need a warm body to take his place, but between Paratici and Conte, I can’t imagine we couldn’t bring in someone better than what we are getting out of him.

I hate to say it, but I feel totally done with him. Between the continual injuries and the Argentina trips, I just don’t see a point any longer. I agree we don’t just need a warm body to take his place, but between Paratici and Conte, I can’t imagine we couldn’t bring in someone better than what we are getting out of him.
I am confident we can bring in a midfielder if we want but from the latest leaks, it does not sound like a midfielder is top of the list for this January. I would even go so far to say I want a youth player training under Conte instead of wasting more time with Lo Celso. He's just a waste of a spot.

I am confident we can bring in a midfielder if we want but from the latest leaks, it does not sound like a midfielder is top of the list for this January.

Must admit, this concerns me greatly.

Top of the list afaic.

I would even go so far to say I want a youth player training under Conte instead of wasting more time with Lo Celso. He's just a waste of a spot.

Thankfully we can use all the kids we like, so it needn't be a choice of 1 or the other.

Don't get it. It's not like the player is intentionally getting injured. Never got the hate for people like Anderton and Lamela either.

Maybe I'm being optimistic but I believe Conte will get a tune out of him.

His end of the year post...

Not a single mention of Spurs. Obviously Argentina achieved some great things this past year but strikes me as a bit odd.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for a while, and it's hard to blame a player for injuries, but it's becoming increasingly clear to me he just doesn't want to be here and give his all for the club. Not sure what the deal is with this guy but the longer he's here, the more it seems like something is off with him.

I wanted him to be great for us but really looking like I was wrong about him.

Not a single mention of Spurs. Obviously Argentina achieved some great things this past year but strikes me as a bit odd.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for a while, and it's hard to blame a player for injuries, but it's becoming increasingly clear to me he just doesn't want to be here and give his all for the club. Not sure what the deal is with this guy but the longer he's here, the more it seems like something is off with him.

And he supposedly not the most pleasant character around the club either. He came to the club for Pochettino. He seems to have formed zero attacment to the actual club. The point a poster made about how few shots of him appearing for Spurs on his instagram is hugely telling. His lack of commitment has been over shadowed by N'dombele but game for game involvement, regards assists and goals he has been even worse value for money. Thats statistically unarguably. When you add as someone did he was Eriksens replacement....wow. We got robbed. Can't wait for him to leave

Last edited:

CUNT

And he supposedly not the most pleasant character around the club either. He came to the club for Pochettino. He seems to have formed zero attacment to the actual club. The point a poster made about how few shots of him appearing for Spurs on his instagram is hugely telling. His lack of commitment has been over shadowed by N'dombele but game for game involvement, regards assists and goals he has been even worse value for money. Thats statistically unarguably. When you add as someone did he wS Eriksens replace....wow. We got robbed. Can't wait for him to leave
In the PL he has 1 goal and 3 assist in 3 season now. Ndombele has 6 goals and 5 assists.

Yeah, anyone who thinks this guy actually gives a fuck about this club is kidding themselves. Yeah he can't help injuries but his passion and performances for the NT are completely different, and he always appears to be suddenly fit and available whenever he can pull on an Argentina shirt.

I don't mind players being passionate about their NT, I don't even mind if they're country over club, but I do mind when the club is just a blatant sideshow. We're practically just a training centre for GLC to get fit and ready for his Argentina appearances.

Come on fellas, lighten up.

Fella is just celebrating the only good stuff that he's been involved with this year. And for an Argentinian it was fucking massive.

There's not exactly been anything for him to jiz about in a Spurs shirt social media wise is there?

It's not like he hasn't put effort in when he's got on the pitch. Not like he's wanted injuries.

Back
Top Bottom