Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we made it clear that we'll be happy to draw a line on all the shenanigans by the applause he got at the end. Now he needs to buckle down and work hard, our future success depends on everyone pulling in the same direction and playing for the team.
You could be talking about Ndombelly as well as Kane

Here's the England games.

Thu02/09/202119:45HungaryA
Sun05/09/202117:00AndorraH
Wed08/09/202119:45PolandA

3 more goals makes H the 5th best striker in England history.

GamesGoalsGPG
1ROONEY120530.442
2CHARLTON106490.462
3LINEKER80480.600
4GREAVES57440.772
5OWEN89400.449
6KANE61380.623

2nd best GPG of all time after Mr Greaves
Mr Greaves was just brilliant, if/when Kane breaks his records, he will know he is in very rarefied atmosphere, worth more than a trophy anyday.

Made a huge impact today. First against immense competition like Tacos, now against Watford.

:mourweird:

You are so pathetic, sad and worthless.

You literally go to extremes and cluching straws defending Ndombele who has had issues with every single manager. And who is total liability for the club now.
At the same time you moan like little bitch about Harry Kane who has been giving Spurs fans some epic memories and who literally carried the team last season.

You are a fucking embarrasing.
Voted you and hope others will follow.

You literally go to extremes and cluching straws defending Ndombele who has had issues with every single manager. And who is total liability for the club now.
At the same time you moan like little bitch about Harry Kane who has been giving Spurs fans some epic memories and who literally carried the team last season.

As a matter of interest what did you vote for him

He isn’t abusive in any way and if you really dislike his views scroll down or ignore

He isn’t abusive in any way and if you really dislike his views scroll down or ignore

Trolling.
I am not saying he was abusive towards anyone in the forum.

For me, it is absolutely unacceptable if someone is 24/7 finding apologies for one player. Never ever admitting anything to be wrong with him, despite how little and rare impact the player brings. And yet is constantly on the case of player like Kane who has literally single-handedly carried the whole team and deserves much respect and credit for that, even after the issues during this summer.

I understand that it might be too soft and to some it might not be reason enough. But to me it is.

To me Kane has gone from being a hero/legend to merely an employee of the club. I still want him to do well and score goals because it will benefit THFC.
I don't hate him or wish him ill will but knowing he would rather be somewhere else than Spurs is a bitter pill to swallow.

To me Kane has gone from being a hero/legend to merely an employee of the club. I still want him to do well and score goals because it will benefit THFC.
I don't hate him or wish him ill will but knowing he would rather be somewhere else than Spurs is a bitter pill to swallow.
Pretty much where i am with him as well.
Of course i want him to do well, as when he scores goals we as a team benefit.
But as other posters have said, i will never sing "he's one of our own" again.
Not for the foreseeable anyway.

Last edited:
Change the record for fuck sake , I need a different tune , You are like being force to listen to Agadoo 24 hours a day
Aaaaggghh

I think in the US and A they've dicovered that playing utter shite like that in shopping malls is enough to deter feral youths from going in and shoplifting. One creative judge even sentenced some youths to listen to it - they couldn't stand it, would prefer to do time.

Just needs to get on with his job.

A long way back to cult status for this bloke.

Only way he ever fully edeems himself is if he came out and acknowledged the lack of respect he showed to the fans and the club in my opinion.

Classic of example of Kane slowing down our play. Ultimately ended up with a good chance created by Kane to Dele but Kane needs to do a lot better/quicker in these situations. We aren't always going to be lucky to get away with it. These types of (counter) attacking situations will be our bread and butter this season.

vBjH68w.jpg

e0IzVef.jpg

gWNSLe2.jpg
The fact we actually ended up with a good chance, Kane setting up Dele who missed a sitter... proves Kane made the right decisions in this counter attack.

Your agenda is getting childish now. Kane is our best player. If he isn't giving 100% this season, I will be the first to criticise him.

Admin is a joke. Gives a warning for this while the idiot you responded to has been trolling for months.

The guy is clearly an antagonist like the last troll Sammy spurs was. Honestly, what a pathetic person he must be to spend so much time trying to piss off others on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom