Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a common phrase around here ! regardless of what you are you aren't Spurs.

All right, you are the judge, I guess. But you know, I am merely wondering how we're taking the next step. I would assume that is what is on everybody's mind, right now? Something needs to happen, and I am just trying to be level-headed instead of going into raptures because Kane scores four goals in an end of season game with neither team having anything to play for. The way we crashed out against Gent, to me, was particularly damning and frustrating. I fear that next season will be more or less a replica of this season, if we don't get one or two major signings.

All right, you are the judge, I guess. But you know, I am merely wondering how we're taking the next step. I would assume that is what is on everybody's mind, right now? Something needs to happen, and I am just trying to be level-headed instead of going into raptures because Kane scores four goals in an end of season game with neither team having anything to play for. The way we crashed out against Gent, to me, was particularly damning and frustrating. I fear that next season will be more or less a replica of this season, if we don't get one or two major signings.

We won 11 out of 12
We have the best defence
We have the top scorer
We have the best prospect in Europe
We have a plus 54 goal difference
We have three players with more than twenty goals
we've taken 53 out of 57 points at home
& you want to talk about Gent

Conversation terminated due to lack of interest

:dembelefingers:

Kane: 4 in 1?

...26 in 29 more like!

Take time to enjoy it.

In 9 games against the other top 6 teams in the PrL this season, Kane has scored three goals and provided one assist, so before going into raptures about him, he needs to improve against the top teams as well as in European games. This is where he falls short compared to genuine world class strikers. I know this is probalby ill-timed, but I don't think he has the talent to become genuine world class. I'd love to see him prove me wrong, though.
He scored 4 yesterday, inline for the golden boot for a second year in a row, despite missing 8 games and your finding faults?
News flash, he already is world class.

The genuine world class strikers don't play in the PrL anymore. The PrL is overrated as can readily be seen in the ChL performances of English clubs. Leicester's advancement to the round of 8 as the best result was the biggest fluke in football history, given how completely outclassed they were against Seville. Genuine world class strikers are the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Aubameyang, Lewandowski, Higuain, Cavani ...Even if some of them formally speaking are wingers or attacking midfielders they may just as well be called strikers because of the flexible systems they play in.

Aubameyang would be a sensational signing, but there is alas no chance of getting him.
Don't you realise Harry's figures are all up there with these so called world class players your listing, so you've really shot your self in the foot. And when stating the PL isn't a good league, you've mentioned a player who plays in the french league hahahahhaa.

I remember him coming on as a very late sub at Man U in the Timmeh era, when we won 2-1.

He heroically hoofed the ball miles into the stands to waste time after being given offside, and was then caught on camera doing a repulsive, messy snot-blow.

At the time I genuinely believed those would be his most memorable contributions in a Spurs shirt.

So I thought I'd share this with y'all .

In a restaurant just outside of Bangkok , some Thai chap said " where are you from?"

I said England . He said do you like football & I showed him my Spurs tattoo... him and all of his mates said "HARRY KANE !!! SOMCHAI !!! "

It means "Real Man !" I was so proud haha

I remember him coming on as a very late sub at Man U in the Timmeh era, when we won 2-1.

He heroically hoofed the ball miles into the stands to waste time after being given offside, and was then caught on camera doing a repulsive, messy snot-blow.

At the time I genuinely believed those would be his most memorable contributions in a Spurs shirt.

Can't find the full thing, but..

In 9 games against the other top 6 teams in the PrL this season, Kane has scored three goals and provided one assist, so before going into raptures about him, he needs to improve against the top teams as well as in European games. This is where he falls short compared to genuine world class strikers. I know this is probalby ill-timed, but I don't think he has the talent to become genuine world class. I'd love to see him prove me wrong, though.

Woolwich - 2 matches 2 goals
Man City - 1 match 0 goals (1 assist)
Chelsea - 3 matches 1 goal
Man Utd - 2 matches 1 goal
Liverpool - 1 match 0 goals
Monaco - 1 match 1 goal

10 matches - 5 goals 1 assist.

Obviously the return will be lower for any player against the top sides as the number of chances and shots will be less. Still a decent return.

Fuck - He's definitely off, just seen this on KUMB, his last game is against Hull so we better enjoy it..:kanehand:

Re: Harry Kane (non WHU)
by noblecause on Fri May 19, 2017 2:39 pm

A friend of mine has been working on Kane's house move over the last 3 months (in Kent) & he pulled out abruptly a fortnight ago with no explanation. It was his "dream home" and the seller is convinced he's on his way.

If think we saw the debut of a new kind of Kane goal last night. For the 3rd goal he shaped his body to shoot in the far corner then screwed it into the near corner. Goalkeepers begin the process of trying to save a shot based on the body shape of the striker and Scheimchel was totally wrong footed so ended up watching it sail past him. It was in his mind for the 4th as well because he was wary of committing too early.

In and around the area I genuinely believe there may be no one in works football as dangerous as Kane. With either foot he can find bottom corners with pace and unerring accuracy, and now he's adding the ability to disguise his shooting. Must be a nightmare for keepers

Fuck - He's definitely off, just seen this on KUMB, his last game is against Hull so we better enjoy it..:kanehand:

Re: Harry Kane (non WHU)
by noblecause on Fri May 19, 2017 2:39 pm

A friend of mine has been working on Kane's house move over the last 3 months (in Kent) & he pulled out abruptly a fortnight ago with no explanation. It was his "dream home" and the seller is convinced he's on his way.

saw that earlier , I know for a fact that Harry refitted a house on the Goldings estate in Loughton not that long ago might even be Chimbonda or Hudds old house they used to be neighbours , apperently not content with getting to the wakes arms and down woodridden hill to the 25 every morning Harry wants the challenge of getting through the Dartford tunnel each day and going miles round the 25 to the A10but he's scrapped that so must be going Man U, seriously where do West Ham find these morons ?

Back
Top Bottom