Harry Redknapp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's on the One Show nowon bbc1

Trousers unbutton & tissue at the ready lads!!

Triffic, it's hard, you know . Family man ... It's very, very hard

So that's now the England captain and his former best mate calling him a liar. Along with the England manager struggling to keep a straight face when talking about our aitch.

Plus the fact he says that he despairs that this generation of kids would rather play computer games than play football on the street.

Except...wasn't there a massive wii tv advert campaign that included him and his extended family selling just what he says is wrong?

Kerr Ching.

Triffic stuff.

Hellfire.

All 'profits' go to the bobby Moore fund.

I'm sure that those 'profits' have no caveats that will enrich h more. I'm sure of it.

Entirely off topic, in Fifa 14 I am currently dragging Millwall single-handedly towards competing for a promotion spot to the PL.

Imagine that.

aRsMj5D.gif

:avblol:

HR is a brilliant manager. Never took a penny in deals, always looked to build a team with the players he had. Always looking to keep wages down. No club, which he managed ever got relegated and into financial trouble. He was so good at Spurs, they struggled to keep hold of him and had to let him go. He also turned down the England job because he said" it suited the corrupt managers in the game - not me". And No i don't have a dodgy bank bank account abroad- your aving a laugh ?

Harry Redknapps personal statement for the QPR job.

Back
Top Bottom