Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, our home grown; squad trained players are Tanganga, Kane, Winks, Skipp, Austin.

Tangagna has been linked with a move away; so if we sell Winks also- we essentially lose a squad space.

So, options are:

1. Keep 1 of Winks / Tanganga
2. Sign Bale or Andros Townsend
3. Lose a squad space

oh

4. Bring Dele home!
I think squad trained is only a requirement for CL matches. And it would be silly to play Winks in the CL. Probably better off with a 24 man squad. I think Liverpool had a 24 man squad in recent years and theyve done quite well.

One of your best for a while

Is he teaching him how to talk to the press?

Well tbf Winks did give an appraisal to the press that he thinks Skipp has room for improvement. Fair play that Winks is showing Skippy how to play.

Well tbf Winks did give an appraisal to the press that he thinks Skipp has room for improvement. Fair play that Winks is showing Skippy how to play.

He certainly did

4 months ago!!

Most players have room for improvement

I hope none of you dickheads decide to "come in peace" to wind up the toffee's before he has signed the dotted line.

:vdvshh:

This was amusing:

1655900959164-png.170958

I hope none of you dickheads decide to "come in peace" to wind up the toffee's before he has signed the dotted line.

:vdvshh:

This was amusing:

1655900959164-png.170958
I've never actually been on another club's forum before to see what they say about transfer rumours of our players. Will just leave this here:

He's Jorginho but a little worse. And honestly that's not far off what I see watching him. Which is both better than we have and infuriating.

Back
Top Bottom