Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What would be the point, the previous attempts at rationale ended with insults and incoherent rants from you - followed by two years of carping comments, and a litany of insults.
Your tag team with arcspace underlines your quality level .
Of course it did Mick

Spotless aren’t you

But consider who is the only poster who agrees with you!

I have no hope. To be honest, the sooner he’s sacked the more pressure on Levy

it doesn’t matter who we sign, or who the manager is - under Levy, we ain’t winning shit. I’m ok with 8 consecutive defeats if it means Nuno is sacked, levy keels over and has to resign for health reasons - get out, be gone
Proper Tottenham

Someone got caught on camera spitting at him when he entered Orient's building.

If that person was a Spurs fan I hope they get identified and banned.

It's perfectly fine to not rate or particularly like a player. But behave like civilized people ffs.

It's perfectly fine to not rate or particularly like a player. But behave like civilized people ffs.
Was it 100% confirmed as a spit?

Shameful

Agreed

Spitting at anyone is unacceptable at any time let alone during a pandemic

That’s absolutely awful if it’s true.

Wouldn't put it past a few of the regular contributors to this thread.....

That’s absolutely awful if it’s true.

Just seen the video and I think people are jumping to conclusions again. Social media can be great, but can also be so damaging too at times. Look at the video on Twitter, clearly you can see the persons hair moving slightly in the wind which looks very slightly like spit. He was not spat on. Winks didn’t even flinch. Surely if someone is spitting in your direction, you would notice ? Load of made up shit on social media

Back
Top Bottom