Has son surpassed Harry Kane as our most important player?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is our best/most important player

• Son

Votes: 16 12.3%
  • Kane

Votes: 90 69.2%
  • PEH

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Lloris

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Doherty

Votes: 10 7.7%

• Total voters
I think Son is performing at a level now where he is our most important player. Hes scoring week in week out. Winning us games and undisputably world class. But is he better than Kane?

For me yes. What yall think?

Having Son or Kane is great, having both in a team is just gobsmacking as they demonstrate that mathematically 1 + 1= 3 !

Just look at the number of times one has scored with the other assisting. Both look better playing with the other

Oh... and both world class players.

Other than pace and dribbling there's nothing Kane can't do. He can literally play CB, DM, FB, AM, and striker in a single game sometimes.

Like our win against Brighton at the tail end of last season where through sheer willpower and workrate he got us over the line. Cost him his hammies the next game.

imagine how good Kane’s Son will be!
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Just don't care about questions like this, they both play for us and they're both great and a great team!

who cares?

Not yet, but his importance to the team has become crucial. Every top team has a couple of outstanding players who win matches when the team is playing awful.

Kane and Son are two of them, but even though they are greater playing with each other, while Kane is the playmaker, Son is the one who is scoring more goals now and I couldn't imagine the team playing counterattacks without our favourite south korean boy.

Back
Top Bottom