Has son surpassed Harry Kane as our most important player?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is our best/most important player

• Son

Votes: 16 12.3%
  • Kane

Votes: 90 69.2%
  • PEH

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Lloris

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Doherty

Votes: 10 7.7%

• Total voters
No

And without meaning any insult or disrespect to Son I don’t think it is really close. That doesn’t mean Son isn’t great and or hasn’t been amazing for us but Kane is a step above even that.

But really it is awesome to have both of them at the club.

Why do we do this?
Lets just enjoy the fact we have two greats playing for us at the moment.
There were people in 60s that liked both the Beatles and the Stones...

And there are people in the 90s that liked both S Club 7 and Steps.

Let's just appreciate greatness where we find it

Last edited:
Personally I think that ENIC destroyed this club with freebee academy strikers and mid table Bundesliga cheap punts and both should be sold.

Not that we’d get much because Levy only buys shit, and buying Son was definitely not backing the manager at the time because he wasn’t backed.

17M the pair? I’ll drive them there myself

Name: Harry Kane

Nickname: Hurricane

Known by Woolwich as: King of the North
Eotu7LWXYAQuP5W

Name: Heung Min Son

Nickname: Sonshine / Sonsational

Known by Dortmund as: The Beekeeper
Known by Citeh as: The City Hunter

DJob-MVVAAAcqbd.jpg

kkbgob1nebg21.jpg

I think you may just have succeeded in creating a topic that's less popular than your hoarding of toilet rolls.

Pointless thread really...

Kane is proving to fans of Son that Kane is PL's best player right now if not in the world. Son is proving to fans of Kane that Son is equally important and a Spurs legend already. These two won't be getting the spotlight without each other. They should just get married imo.

Just don't care about questions like this, they both play for us and they're both great and a great team!

who cares?

Back
Top Bottom