Has son surpassed Harry Kane as our most important player?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is our best/most important player

• Son

Votes: 16 12.3%
  • Kane

Votes: 90 69.2%
  • PEH

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Lloris

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Doherty

Votes: 10 7.7%

• Total voters
Af49.gif

son is a great goalscorer this year but thats it. kanes doing absolutely everything. kane and hojbjerg are our most important players imo. thats the true spine of the first 11.

Kane and Son are equally important to the club at this point..so is Hojberg, Toby and Lloris. if these 5 are in playing XI in the Mourinho system, Spurs are mighty hard to beat!

Mourinho is pretty much rebuilding his old chelsea machine where his pillars were drogba,lampard,makelele/essien,terry and cech

This is an unnecessary rhetorical exercise, one I’d imagine the players wouldn’t enjoy reading about. Each player does their job, we’ve just beaten that lot, and we’re top of the league...let’s enjoy that.

What’s more important - your heart or your brain?
One day the different parts of the body were having an argument to see which was the most important.

The brain said "I do all the thinking so I'm the most important ."

The eyes said "I see everything and let the rest of you know where we are, so I'm the most important "

The hands said "Without me we wouldn't be able to pick anything up or move anything. So I'm the most important ."

The stomach said "I turn the food we eat into energy for the rest of you. Without me, we'd starve. So I'm the most important "

The legs said "Without me we wouldn't be able to move anywhere. So I'm the most important."

Then the rectum said "I'm the most important."

All the rest of the parts said "YOU? You don't do anything! You're not important! "

So the rectum closed up. After a few days, the legs were all wobbly, the stomach was all queasy, the hands were all shaky, the eyes were all watery, and the brain was all cloudy.

They all agreed that they couldn't take any more of this and begged the rectum to stop.

The moral of the story: If you think you're the most important, you're probably just an arsehole.

Personally I think that ENIC destroyed this club with freebee academy strikers and mid table Bundesliga cheap punts and both should be sold.

Not that we’d get much because Levy only buys shit, and buying Son was definitely not backing the manager at the time because he wasn’t backed.

17M the pair? I’ll drive them there myself

When Son arrived 5 years ago I thought Son and Kane could have seasons like this season every season. I saw the players club had then and sure thought we were going to win trophies at least every other season. Dembelle Waker Wanyama Ericksen Dele with peak Jan and Toby?

The season I always thought was possible is finally here though where players play the team ball for the team not for themselves. Son was better last season. Kane is better this season for me I have to say. 10 goals just not going to beat 10 goals with 10 assist lol. But like everyone says it is a true pleasure watching two class players playing together well appreciating what the rest of other players are doing for the team.

I am quitting football by the way if we still can't win a trophy at the end of a season like one we are having.

No.Harry is a once in a generation type of player.In fifty years supporting this club I have been lucky enough to see many fabulous players wear our colours and Harry’s record and professionalism put him at the very top of the list.In my lifetime we will never see his like again.
I was too young to witness the Jimmy Greaves era, what a player he was.To think that Harry could eventually eclipse the scoring record of that maestro is absolutely astonishing.
I love Sonny, both as a player and a person, but I don’t think there is a serious debate to be had here.

Personally I think that ENIC destroyed this club with freebee academy strikers and mid table Bundesliga cheap punts and both should be sold.

Not that we’d get much because Levy only buys shit, and buying Son was definitely not backing the manager at the time because he wasn’t backed.

17M the pair? I’ll drive them there myself
Never fucking change

Stupid question.

No.

When Kane is at it and he has been then nobody is more important.
actually the more interesting thing is that, Kane's almost always at it, Son has bad games, OK games and great games. You could probably divide them equally.

Kane's consistency makes him really stand out, even among great players like Berbatov, van persie etc. even they can't compare how regularly Kane turns up for us.

Back
Top Bottom