Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they are touting him around everywhere, they are trying to get their money back (as we tried with Jansen) but its clear they dont want him. If they wanted him / thought he was an important part of the team why would they only be looking for their money back. you can see that right?

I am honest I have never seen him play but I have followed his career fairly closely since his breakthrough and people whos opinions I trust (on podcasts etc) who were very excited by him are now the opposite.
Shades of Eriksen in his lack of physical presence.

Hearing varying opinions on how good Piatek is. I know we need a striker but would hate for us to buy someone not good enough.

A loan to assess is surely the favourable option if possible.

Herta Berlin have bid 27m euros.

That will flush us out and force us to bid if we want him.

Its not a bad price tbf
Apparently it was a bit of a "Levy" 17m now and the rest when he played his first game on the moon, or something just as unlikely ... clubs are getting very sneaky with mythical unobtainable add-ons and selling clubs aren't falling for it. I reckon 25m cash plus 5m in 'extras' will get it done ... but will we pay that?

Apparently it was a bit of a "Levy" 17m now and the rest when he played his first game on the moon, or something just as unlikely ... clubs are getting very sneaky with mythical unobtainable add-ons and selling clubs aren't falling for it. I reckon 25m cash plus 5m in 'extras' will get it done ... but will we pay that?

Plenty of mileage in him. So I think we will.

Can easy flog him to watford for 20m if he doesnt work.

He was hot a couple of years ago. AC Milan are stinking the place out, a striker needs service....worth a gamble.
Hopefully right. Read a few people rating him and a few not.

If Jose and the scouts believe he is the right signing, and not just for this season then by all means buy him. If unsure then a loan has to be the right option.

"I think he is most interested in the English league. It seems to me that Krzys is already mentally focused on leaving. Of course, if nobody puts out the money, it may turn out that Krzys will not go anywhere, but for English teams €30m (£25.4m) is not a lot."

I think, well certainty hope, that not just Spurs but all other English clubs start to change that perception.

Back
Top Bottom