Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Son up there mixing it with the elite.

:sonpoint:

I know he got off to a slow start, but it really shouldn't be that big of a surprise.

He had a great goal scoring record in Germany. His decision making has improved tremendously.

He's such a dangerous player around goal, and hopefully becomes a player we truly appreciate.

*** GREAT Heung-Min Son CHANT ***

Heard this in the pub after we banged up Bournemouth, it’s a great new chant and everyone was loving it. He’s a big player now so about time he got a proper song.

Heung-Min Son, my South Korean friend

You drive defenders round the bend

And you’ve come to Tottenham, all the way from Seoul

Doing funny handshakes when you score a goal.

(To the tune of: Lord of the Dance)

COYS

Heard this in the pub after we banged up Bournemouth, it’s a great new chant and everyone was loving it. He’s a big player now so about time he got a proper song.

COYS

Not bad.

COYS

Still think this one has legs;

"Nice one Heung-Min...
Nice one Son...
Nice one Heung-Min,
Let's 'ave another one"

...it's a Tottenham classic, everyone knows the tune, he scores goals, and it works with his actual name!
What's not to like?

I was surprised that 'Here comes the Son' never caught on around the Lane, not sure if its my imagination but I swear there was a stage at the start of his career with us that it was sung briefly.

Some really bizarre view points the last few pages regarding Son and Lamela. Every Spurs fans fan should be behind both.

Why wouldnt anyone want Lamela to get the kind of form that puts him ahead of Son? And vice versa?

Its called a healthy squad. If Janssen scored a hatrick every time he came on the pitch, Id expect him to start ahead of Kane on a regular basis. Its a squad, and form counts.

"Last years Son would have won us the PL".......pointless comment. So would a 1990's Gazza and a Klinsmann on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom