Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What kinda mother fuxking racist play hms as a defender?

He never played in that position during entire his career

It was fuxking dumb dead decision

South Korean fans and journalists are fuming at the dumb fuck manager's decision they are all literally in shock.

U racist I can't stand this anymore
He should leave ur team

Ffs forever

Lauren-Conrad-Whoa-Hold-Up-Reaction-Gif.gif

Seriously if u just want to raise ur fucking English players never try o buy foreign fuxking players

If hms cannot play in 3 back he should leave ur fuxking team cuz he is a wing forward he needs 4 back defenders.

Hms is such a gem to me and all over the world u fucking racists try to kill his attacking ability that's what we all see. And we are fuxking mad right now we can't stand it anymore

No more sponcer from this country no more nothing.

My precious boy is gonna leave.

Ffs u just gained 50mil anti South Koreans toward your entire fuxking nation

I can't believe he played as a defender OMG

No more fuck no more fuck.

Srsly I am gonna kill all of those who are related to putting him as a defender thing and I better go to fuxking jail

OMG OMG OMG

Are u gonnna play ur harry kane as andefender u fucking racists?

Seriously if u just want to raise ur fucking English players never try o buy foreign fuxking players

If hms cannot play in 3 back he should leave ur fuxking team cuz he is a wing forward he needs 4 back defenders.

Hms is such a gem to me and all over the world u fucking racists try to kill his attacking ability that's what we all see. And we are fuxking mad right now we can't stand it anymore

No more sponcer from this country no more nothing.

My precious boy is gonna leave.

Ffs u just gained 50mil anti South Koreans toward your entire fuxking nation

I can't believe he played as a defender OMG

Fuck off back to Busan, North Korea is ours!

This fuxking team is so fuxking pathetic. Never get a chance to win anything.

Brain shot dead manager played hms as a defender at semi final

Hahahahaahahaha

U couldve won with comfortable four back u loser!

Fucking losers

Back
Top Bottom