Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I imagine you mean Son. Interesting as to why you don't think Lamela can't get even better beyond hatred for the player. They are the same age after all.

No one is ever going to know how much Lamela could have progressed this season, it's crazy some people don't think he would have considering how much everyone else has progressed under Poch....

Too one footed. That's not gonna change at this stage of his career. And his centre of gravity is too high. I think because his body is long in proportion to his legs. You can see the problem this causes him. His balance is poor and he often falls back when he tries to strike the ball hard. And he can't twist and turn and change direction like Son can.
We get it you don't like Lamela but you love son.....
Getting a bit boring now though.....
I would rather have a Lamela giving 100% in training next season as he knows he has to try and earn his place back in the squad then no Lamela at all...
If he ain't good enough he won't play it's as simple as that, but to cunt him off while injured without even giving him a chance is just stupid........:dembelefingers:

We get it you don't like Lamela but you love son.....
Getting a bit boring now though.....
I would rather have a Lamela giving 100% in training next season as he knows he has to try and earn his place back in the squad then no Lamela at all...
If he ain't good enough he won't play it's as simple as that, but to cunt him off while injured without even giving him a chance is just stupid........:dembelefingers:

The Lamela fan boys dished it out in spades to Son last year and now you're getting it back with interest so suck it up :sonlol:

Oh, Sonny will get drafted into the military alright...

But luckily, we've got a signing lined up called 'Laddy' who's the next big thing.

rd8Tefn.jpg

:dembelelol:

Your one rude fucking cunt aren't you, how about you shut the fuck up or I will hunt you down and make you regret the day you were born you ugly mother fucking pig!

:dembelelol:

The Lamela fan boys dished it out in spades to Son last year and now you're getting it back with interest so suck it up :sonlol:

Fuck off you cunt :dembelefingers:

What is it with this fucking board?

Our club is on the verge of its best ever period and you lot still can't stop griping at each other like little boys.

Embarrassing.

And Son in his first year was a 100 times the player Lamela was in his first year at Spurs/in English football. It's about comparing like for like. And Son in his second year is light years of what little we've seen of Lamela in his 4th year.

There's simply no comparison to be made in terms of their quality and one can still get even better.

I was pointing out that it was a logic fallacy.

We didn't have this year's Son last year - we had last years Son.

If we had last year's Lamela, this year, then we might be top of the league?

Son and Lamela aren't interchangeable imo - and both are of use

I think we should keep this thread on the topic of Son.
I agree. After looking at his performance today, I realized there were many accurate 2-1 give-and-go passes; especially between Sonny and Dele. I felt as if I was looking at a married couple. Great understanding between the players from the back four to the top. We gave Bournemouth no chance!:allitongue::sonpoint:

If lamer had scored 19 for u this season hms wouldnt even be compared to him. If they were the other way around.

Hms is brilliant goal scorer he is gonna be world class next season.

You will see.

He fucked up his first cuz of plantar phsciitis shit now he is proving a bit what he can do.

Next season u will meet a world class.

He knows he can be better I know he can be better

Our fans are NOT satisfied with his performance yet. Because he is one of the greatest goal scorer ever.

U will see.
Ive been watching him for yrs and yrs this season was just sip of his ability.
Son and 'world class' in one sentence together:harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol:

If u sell hms you are gonna go back to where u used to be moron.

Since when were u fighting for titles?

There are many Spurs fans who appreciate Son's class and his detractors are becoming a minority. He's made himself undroppable IMO and there are not many left sided wide forwards in world football who are better than him.

Back
Top Bottom