Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

get him on the last CB, looking to get in behind and hes fucking devastating. his buildup play and getting involved in all that is not god enough. the fact he can beat a man either way because his left is so good makes him a CB's nightmare. hes not a wide player at all, hes a world class no nonsense striker.

I think the moderators are on holiday.
Totti Totti would be on a ban if they was on here.

SameAnimatedFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

So, who are these 17 other players in the 100-goal club? I'll have to have a think on that one...good quiz question. Totti Totti While I do, I expect the answer to be posted in due course!

Greaves
Smith
Kane
Chivers
Jones
Defoe
Hunt
Duquemin
Gilzean
Sheringham
Keane
Bennett
Dimmock
Hoddle
Bliss
Morrison
Minter

You tell me.

You're the one calling me a racist and a nonce off the back of me, a white man, calling you, a white man, a white man and googling pictures of ham.
Look you are racist everyone's seen it.
I presume that you ain't married as obviously you are of low minerals and very childish.

It's a massive shame that you are in America as I'd make a proper 2n8 of your face now I'm putting you on ignore as you are very boring and a racist to boot have a nice life and leave the kids alone.

Look you are racist everyone's seen it.
I presume that you ain't married as obviously you are of low minerals and very childish.

It's a massive shame that you are in America as I'd make a proper 2n8 of your face now I'm putting you on ignore as you are very boring and a racist to boot have a nice life and leave the kids alone.

7rUE.gif

Back
Top Bottom