Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There were a bunch of ppl, or creatures, who wanted to have him over Son when Son was getting criticized heavily.

Grealish was amazing at Villa. Ran the show for them, so back then a comparison wouldn’t have been totally unreasonable.

He’s obviously struggled to adapt to City, as lots of others had. Hard to go from everything being played through you to Pep ball. But everyone seems to really dislike him for some reason.

Grealish was amazing at Villa. Ran the show for them, so back then a comparison wouldn’t have been totally unreasonable.

He’s obviously struggled to adapt to City, as lots of others had. Hard to go from everything being played through you to Pep ball. But everyone seems to really dislike him for some reason.
Grealish as a footballer I rate, but his ridiculous price tag did not really help his case (3 goals and 3 assists in the team that scored and created the most is not elite). But yes, many had struggled to adapt to City, and I am sure he will perform in time.

But people are not generally fond of him due to his own doing off the pitch. He got caught cheating on his girlfriend with prostitutes in the past, and partying/drinking during the season by Pep (all while not living up to 100 mil tag). His recent comment about "Almiron" only shows his lack of professionalism and respect for others.

Dr Rocktopus

🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃
Grealish as a footballer I rate, but his ridiculous price tag did not really help his case (3 goals and 3 assists in the team that scored and created the most is not elite). But yes, many had struggled to adapt to City, and I am sure he will perform in time.

But people are not generally fond of him due to his own doing off the pitch. He got caught cheating on his girlfriend with prostitutes in the past, and partying/drinking during the season by Pep (all while not living up to 100 mil tag). His recent comment about "Almiron" only shows his lack of professionalism and respect for others.
Not to mention partying and crashing into a police car at the height of the lockdown.

I think it’s partly because he is handsome, confident, has style, and doesn’t seem afraid to break the mould .. same mindless abuse the likes of Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo got for years and to an extent Paul Pogba still regularly gets (not equating them in terms of ability)

It didn't. He's not a 100m footballer. It was a fee paid because Villa would never sell otherwise because he was worth the world to them and they have money. He's improved late in the season and I have no doubt he will fully adapt. Moving to City is hard for a lot of players.

A lot of those incidents were from when he was a dumb kid. He comes across reasonably well to me, not the brightest but pretty genuine. The Almiron comment was silly but he was slaughtered, though I agree he probably needs to work on his professionalism.

I think it’s partly because he is handsome, confident, has style, and doesn’t seem afraid to break the mould .. same mindless abuse the likes of Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo got for years and to an extent Paul Pogba still regularly gets (not equating them in terms of ability)
You forgot to mention Jesse Lingard.

No, it's mostly because Grealish in real terms has done fcuk all so far, and despite his PL medal probably joined the wrong team.

He is/was probably more suited to what we or United wanted/needed than City.

No doubting he is a good player but he ain't as good as he thinks he is. At least not yet.

No real idea why Spendiola wanted him if I am honest.

No, it's mostly because Grealish in real terms has done fcuk all so far, and despite his PL medal probably joined the wrong team.

He is/was probably more suited to what we or United wanted/needed than City.

No doubting he is a good player but he ain't as good as he thinks he is. At least not yet.

No real idea why Spendiola wanted him if I am honest.

I’ve had several conversations at the pub with your average football lad and when the subject of Grealish comes up most immediately say he’s a ‘wanker/tosser/ moron’ then prying a little deeper the typical reason is a combination of ‘he has a shit haircut’, ‘he thinks he’s special wearing small shin pads’ ‘he is a prettyboy’ ‘why is he so arrogant he hasn’t done anything’ … people are just haters! Especially of beautiful people, given the chance!

He is typically handsome stop kidding yourself; strong jaw line, nice eyes, good hair… ask any woman what they think of Grealish - he is very popular!
No he really isn't. My partner just called him a stunted short rat. Taste is subjective, but as she's been in movies with Daniel Craig ill back her judgement. I'm glad he melts your heat though I think it's sweet. Wait are you very young because we now are sitting here doing a Google images search ...she actively laughing now apartently his skin and hair are terrible. Oh now he's not even better looking than Harry Winks.

It’s good that your partner has unconventional taste in men, happy for you
Not at all, the unconventional would be this short man, greasy hair with poor skin you think is hot. Now don't get upset but he really is not 'classicaly' handsome by any definition, no way he is not hitting any golden ratios that's just facts lad. Skin is shocking too Zest would probably know why but clearly indicative of poor life style.

Last edited:
Top Bottom