Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1320771062895.gif~c200

Well done Spurs you're taking it to the wire. Problem is, do you have the ability to cope with the pressure IF you go top. You were top for 14 minutes against Woolwich and obviously that didn't work out well. Keep going you Spurs

Fair enough but it's a young team so nowhere near its full potential yet. Your team and your manager are older, maybe it's your year so enjoy it, it's a major achievement. But for us as Spurs fans we feel we have a great future with a wonderful young team and manager and a new stadium on the way.

I'd rather you win it than Woolwich or Chelsea of course, it's a fairytale for you guys. But our team will fight all the way for the title and I believe will fight for years to come. Also now we don't have that EL dragging us our team should be fresh for most of the games.

Well done Spurs you're taking it to the wire. Problem is, do you have the ability to cope with the pressure IF you go top. You were top for 14 minutes against Woolwich and obviously that didn't work out well. Keep going you Spurs
If we go top it means you have blown a 5 point lead. I imagine your boys will be shitting themselves at that point.
Enjoy it, in 4 months Mahrez, Vardy and Ranieri are gone and you are relegation fodder.

Back
Top Bottom