Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City missing out on the CL and Guardiola taking over a team in the Europa League would be hilarious though.
Just was gonna say the same.
As much as I hate United nowadays and hope they again dont get CL, City is just bonkers and pompous now. Just riding along because Pep is coming to town. Will indeed be funny if they do end up fifth.

So fucking slick, this has been the best half I can remember all season. The goals aside my favourite sequence of the half was that passing out from Toby and Wimmer from what could've been a dodgy situation after the LLoris mispass, it was just so effortless, triangles for days, quadrilaterals even

City missing out on the CL and Guardiola taking over a team in the Europa League would be hilarious though.

I genuinely think they're the 2nd worst team in the Premier League at the minute. They carry no threat at all, no goals in 3 games now.

From the moment the Bournemouth striker did not pressurise Lloris after 20 seconds allowing him time to pass to Walker which lead to the first goal it has been all Spurs.
Half time always changes things so come out and carry on as before and do not sit back.

We don't really run over teams, I think a 4+ scoreboard will be great for confidence

Noticed that as well, we have put in probably 5-10 4-0 performances this season without getting that result.

We could still do with some extra firepower and in particularly a bit of pace and trickery which I imagine we will look to do in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom