Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Leicester is team with the most points after 38 games they'll have earned it. Their football may be dull but it's working - and I don't want to discredit their probable title by playing the "luck-card". We can still catch those fuckers though!
Their football is effective but as u say boring. But luck is most certainly playing a BIG part of their season. Last weeks game being the prime example.

Dominated by Newcastle yet come out winners with an offside goal capped off by Newcastle being denied a late penalty.

Calling them lucky does sound like sour grapes but that doesn't mean it's not true. And it is!

I can't stand Carroll playing, he's terrible.
I disagree. He's nowhere near terrible, but he's not anywhere near our best player either. It just shows a different between our starting line up quality and that of our bench. On many other teams, Carroll could be a quality and creative midfielder, but he's just not yet at the level as the first team.

Also, he's not built for for the wings and it's just not his best role.

I disagree. He's nowhere near terrible, but he's not anywhere near our best player either. It just shows a different between our starting line up quality and that of our bench. On many other teams, Carroll could be a quality and creative midfielder, but he's just not yet at the level as the first team.

Also, he's not built for for the wings and it's just not his best role.
In the premiership? really? to each is his own i guess.

That was a world class shimmy and pass from Eriksen, Alli should have killed it.

Oh and it started with a dummy pass from Carroll too, very nice!

Back
Top Bottom