Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3-0 FT.

- One of the best performances of the season.
- Another cleansheet
- 5 points off top
- +32 goal difference.
- One of Kanes best performances in a Spurs shirt.
- Great to see Eriksen getting a goal again.
- Massive game at Anfield next

+ a wholly convincing team performance

Does anyone know what circumstances have to conspire for 4th place not to get a CL spot this season?
It's over. The only thing that would have stopped it is if Man Utd won the Europa League and Chelsea won the Champions League and both finished outside of the top four.

There was nothing to shut down. We would have dominated the play either way.

The problem is what I pointed out. He put Kyle in a bit of bother with his movement in that passage.

Also, he's just not very good.
I agree he did, but that was about the only time I can think of where he made a mistake and it was shut right down anyways. Didn't really put in a wrong foot most of his time he was on the pitch. That being said, he was slicing open their back line either. He did what was needed of him and not much more.

great result. just 5 points with 7 games left. we only need 2 games left to win potentially so plenty of opportunity for Leicester to let the pressure get to them. I expect us to keep on winning and although Liverpool are a tougher opponent I am sure we'll beat them in the next game.

Back
Top Bottom