Home to Swansea. 28-02-16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fuck, haha.

Saying the crowd was shit when the atmosphere was clearly good quality, and saying 'game over' etc, what's your game Jayc1 Jayc1 ?

I thought they were awful for the first 65, I'm not going to go back and say they were amazing just because we won.

We didn't take our chances and got lucky, I felt.

And to those thinking someone would make 3,000 posts about a club they don't support, get a fucking grip, jesus wept.

If you're that deluded and thick to think someone would waste hundreds of hours of their lives on here when they don't support the club, you need to go to the doctors.

And to those thinking someone would make 3,000 posts about a club they don't support, get a fucking grip, jesus wept.

If you're that deluded and thick to think someone would waste hundreds of hours of their lives on here when they don't support the club, you need to go to the doctors.

Unfortunately several people on here have shown just how prepared they are to spend hours furthering some fake, weird internet image. Eh, Totti Totti ?

Anyway, whatevs... although you need your ears cleaning out if you thought the crowd was poor today
:pochsmirk:

Well, that was a bit of a roller coaster. I have to admit that I was getting quite downhearted, after peppering their goal with shot after shot after shot, cursing the keeper/ref/fate/the football gods in turn, believing that it was just not going to be our day. Thank goodness the players still kept the faith and we got our just reward, how the scoreline wasn't 20-1, I just don't know. However, the way it panned out definitely added to the excitement, but I don't know if my heart can take it for the rest of the season. I would struggle to call Man of the Match - Christian, Danny and Toby are all worthy of a shout. Kudos to the supporters too, think some of them are finally realising that it's better to get behind them instead of getting on their backs when things aren't quite going our way,

_88490107_spursswans.jpg

Interesting graphic from the game : average player positions throughout

I am looking at Lamela, he is very central, while our width from the right was coming from walker.Maybe we would have done more damage with tripier bombing down the right?

Mate, I don't think people here really think you aren't a Spurs fan - even though you are often teased about admitting going to City games (let's not start that again...).

I think people are calling you out for being so quick to throw the towel in today, claiming the game was over, the crowd was shit and the title was gone by half time. I get frustrated as much as the next man, but I hope this team has shown a bit of resilience, maybe we can all learn from their example?

:dierpochhug:

Just watched it after managing to go all day without hearing the result.

We are a proper team playing properly brilliantly. From the moment they scored the players reaction was the football equivalent of 'no, fuck you, we're Tottenham Hotspur '.

Eriksen MOTM for me, though I agree that it was hard to call between him and Rose.

I just bloody love it.

got work in the morning but no way im fucking sleeping, what if we actually win the fucking league, i never once thought we'd do it in my lifetime, we just always seemed to fail, also the 2 cans of monster i drank earlier might have something to do with it

Not sure if it has been mentioned but our reaction to the first goal was brilliant. The ball seemed back on the halfway line almost immediately ready to kick off again. No celebrating, just ready to go and get that winner.

Back
Top Bottom