How will spurs do when the season returns?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the players are getting tested every Monday and Thursday

So its only Monday and yesterday that they could have passed it on
...unless he forst became infectious on Friday, Saturday or Sunday (assuming it was Monday's test that was positive). He/she could have been passing it around for 5 days.

...unless he forst became infectious on Friday, Saturday or Sunday (assuming it was Monday's test that was positive). He/she could have been passing it around for 5 days.

If he (or she) infected someone on Friday then that person would also test positive on Monday.....

I don't think they are training on weekends

If he (or she) infected someone on Friday then that person would also test positive on Monday.....

Point 1 - I'm just disagreeing with your statement that they could only have infected others on Mon or Tues.

Point 2 - Who said they'd only infect people at training? - not me. It's quite possible for peole to meet up at the weekends, as we know.

They keep the identity secret but isn’t that bit silly since we will be able to tell once the season starts anyway?

it’s only a couple weeks now.

I think the players are getting tested every Monday and Thursday

So its only Monday and yesterday that they could have passed it on

Point 1 - I'm just disagreeing with your statement that they could only have infected others on Mon or Tues.

Point 2 - Who said they'd only infect people at training? - not me. It's quite possible for peole to meet up at the weekends, as we know.

They keep the identity secret but isn’t that bit silly since we will be able to tell once the season starts anyway?

it’s only a couple weeks now.

14 day quarantine = 17/06/20.... Our first game won't be for another couple of days after.

Back
Top Bottom