How will spurs do when the season returns?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to look at our youngsters to save money in the market for the most necessary purchases. This is going to be the weirdest season ever. Many surprises.
No-one Will be spending stupid money unless the crowds are allowed back in.

Not sure.

I say he's not back in training, which is wrong. He has been training, just not in any recent photos or the game from yesterday.

So maybe a nock in training?
would be absolutely gutted if we don’t get to see our strongest line up for atleast a few games this season.

Rotten luck (but very spurs) if Gio misses the Utd game due to a training knock.

would be absolutely gutted if we don’t get to see our strongest line up for atleast a few games this season.

Rotten luck (but very spurs) if Gio misses the Utd game due to a training knock.

Indeed; especially as initial indications were that Rashford wouldn't be fit enough for the re-boot.

Alisdair Gold on Lo Celso:

“There's some talk that he's picked up a minor knock in recent days but nothing has been confirmed on that as of yet, so we await to see what the official line from the club is.”

Hope it is something minor. . .

Alisdair Gold on Lo Celso:

“There's some talk that he's picked up a minor knock in recent days but nothing has been confirmed on that as of yet, so we await to see what the official line from the club is.”

Hope it is something minor. . .

Hopefully.... Nearly 2 weeks to go still, so fingers crossed he'll be fine.

I really do not see the point of coming back for three games. Call me a pessimist, but all cards would have to line up correctly for this to benefit the club. But all in all, the league is settled. Just open the window up and hope for the best when the league is supposed to resume.

Edit: Was just informed that it is 9 games. Thank you, Airfixx.

Last edited:
I really do not see the point of coming back for three games. Call me a pessimist, but all cards would have to line up correctly for this to benefit the club. But all in all, the league is settled. Just open the window up and hope for the best when the league is supposed to resume.

Eh? It's 9 games.

Even if it doesn't go our way, it's still 9 games worth of TV money we don't have to give back (as it is Sky & co are trying to scrounge back as much as they can even though they look set to get a full season's worth of fixtures anyway.).

Eh? It's 9 games.

Even if it doesn't go our way, it's still 9 games worth of TV money we don't have to give back (as it is Sky & co are trying to scrounge back as much as they can even though they look set to get a full season's worth of fixtures anyway.).

What rock am I living under!?!? My bad, nine games is worth it. I swear I read that it was only three games. But with 9, we still have a chance.

Apparently he has a hip injury.
Lamela had a lengthy hip injury didn't he? Foyth too possibly. Gazza looks a bit girly-hipped as well.

My diagnosis: weak Argentinian genes

giphy.gif

What rock am I living under!?!? My bad, nine games is worth it. I swear I read that it was only three games. But with 9, we still have a chance.
It's the first three games where they've done the TV selections and confirmed the dates, much like how at the start of a normal season they'll confirm the dates for the first 3/4 rounds of fixtures and then everything else will just be listed as 'Saturday 3pm' pending TV picks etc.

Back
Top Bottom