Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E0jmUOzWEAMDI0y

Update of data for shot-stopping. Lloris still right up there, outperforming all the so-called worlds best as he has had to deal with over double the number of shots they have this season!!!!

Martinez, Areola continue to be excellent, whilst my favourite choice for us to sign and replace Hart would be Sanchez at Brighton who's brilliant and only 23yrs old and who will be ready to push Lloris and ready to play in the biggest games without any drop off in performance (I think he's better with his feet too).

We talk about how Kane deserves better. But if anyone truly does it is Hugo.

How many big games have he kept us in by the skin of his teeth at this point?
He's been better than Kane since the international break. Been our best player for a while now tbh.
Man of the Match for us today. Says all you need to know about the game/performance.
Worrying isn't it . Lose 3-1 and our keeper is MOTM. Our team sucks.

Looks like Hugo is going too.
For the sake of 8 Million,i think they may be prepared to let him run his contract down.

Fuck’s sake. All Levy’s chickens are coming home to roost right now.

If we lose Hugo and Harry in the same window we are completely fucked.

Hugo has always been open about wanting to wind down his career elsewhere.

Not at all shocked.

At least he isn't kicking up a fuzz before the season ends.

Hugo is a great keeper and we've been lucky to have him for as long as we have. However, I still don't think he is the best person as captain, we need someone who gives players a rocket when they're ambling around.
This is going to be a difficult position to fill. I can't watch if we have Hart in goal 🤯

Thought he probably would. He's been great for us though and he deserves 2 or 3 seasons picking up some trophies. 9 seasons is a long old haul. This really is going to be a fresh start for us.

1. Its the Sun so you should all relax.

2. Ok (let's say this is true- doubt it) but we'll have him here for one more season at least. We can focus on a goalkeeper in the Summer of 2022.

Back
Top Bottom