Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mocking someone’s religion or faith is popular thing nowadays. Imagine any poster say what you said about some nation, minority or community. You’re a dickhead.
Most organised religion has been infiltrated and controlled from within by secretive organisations. I think most shrewd people recognise that the original messages of peace and love, have been corrupted and co-opted throughout the ages, by royalty, political figures and various other seekers of power and influence.

It is not surprising that many people have lost faith in religion. Matt has a Christian name he shares with one of the apostles.

He has probably never even considered that his grandparents, great grandparents and so on passed on their Christian faith to each subsequent generation of his family and probably practiced the Christian faith regularly.

At least God gave everyone a day off. Think about that if you are at work this Sunday saving up for your utility bills and mortgage.

Bankers generally don't like God or religion. It's bad for business.

It just encourages people to feel sorry for the poor and destitute.

It's probably better if you just don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
There's a fine line between too little and too much tax.
Charge too much and people will take all of their money somewhere else and then you're left with no tax.

As a country, we could generate MORE tax by a small drop in % that encourages people to keep their business and money UK based and pay it.
Put it up and watch them take all of it to tax havens and the burden falls on the rest of us.

But of course, the general public would never see a tax "cut" that brings more money in as a good thing because "blah rich people blah anger blah"

Trickle down economics doesn't work. All that happens is that the super wealthy horde their resources. The richest men in the world mostly pay their staff like shit, and as they've got richer and richer they haven't made condition for their employees better, they've just continued to try and make even more and avoid tax whenever possible.

Tax cuts on the rich help nobody but the rich. And they take their money to tax havens mostly anyway because they're greedy dickheads, so raising it won't make much of a difference.

Trickle down economics doesn't work. All that happens is that the super wealthy horde their resources. The richest men in the world mostly pay their staff like shit, and as they've got richer and richer they haven't made condition for their employees better, they've just continued to try and make even more and avoid tax whenever possible.

Tax cuts on the rich help nobody but the rich. And they take their money to tax havens mostly anyway because they're greedy dickheads, so raising it won't make much of a difference.
Bravo.

And there was me thinking this was the Hugo Lloris thread

:llorisunsure:
But if you can’t beat em join em so I will. I was just looking online and apparently Jeremy Hunt is putting fuel duty up by 23% so it will add about 12p per litre onto fuel- funny but he seemed to forget to mention this. Scandalous if true

But if you can’t beat em join em so I will. I was just looking online and apparently Jeremy Hunt is putting fuel duty up by 23% so it will add about 12p per litre onto fuel- funny but he seemed to forget to mention this. Scandalous if true

You’re joking but watching the news now with my candle

Black And White Smoke GIF

Distribution isn't as bad as people make out but it's still lacking, this is where we need to upgrade.

It’s funny because this shows him as a below average shot stopper and an above average distributor but the other graphs show him as an above average shot stopper.

They also use weighted pass % as the sole metric to rate distribution ability which is probably not an encompassing stat.

It’s funny because this shows him as a below average shot stopper and an above average distributor but the other graphs show him as an above average shot stopper.

They also use weighted pass % as the sole metric to rate distribution ability which is probably not an encompassing stat.

Who’s that?

I’ve forgotten

The rich should be taxed.

If they opt to leave the country, and take their assets with them to avoid paying tax, they should be banned from returning to the country for a punitive length of time. My grandfather didn't avoid conscription to the British Army when his country needed him so why should these people behave so unpatriotically towards their fellow countrymen without consequences?

What is the difference between draft dodgers and tax dodgers? Both behave in a selfish way and avoid doing their bit.

Until the majority of people stop applauding these pricks like Lewis Hamilton and many others for their tax dodging cnutery we can expect it to continue.
You chat a lot of shit but I agree with you. Some of the people most interested in patriotic signs and symbols are also the most likely to behave so selfishly towards the countrymen they supposedly love. Lunacy.

It's not funny.

It's for this season.

It means Fabianski is better than Lloris.

Think about that.

It's funny that bit is in the book...then the church keeps an account of who has given what to make sure everyone is on top of their obligation.

:pocheyes:
It's also worth mentioning that to avoid tax on charitable donations it has to be 'gift aided'.

If you pay cash into a collection at any church they have to pay tax on it.

So do you think charities exist to avoid taxes or taxes exist to help charities?

Back
Top Bottom