Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any idea what the F is going on with this bloke? Such a big figure for us and now just awkwardly invisible and not being talked about.
He’s shit and finished

Been largely woeful for five or so years. Was absolutely superb back in the day which says how GK has evolved. Gone in July, retired. Good luck Hugo

Hate to see what’s been written recently about a club legend.

Not saying I disagree with some of the comment but I know that if called upon, Hugo would do his utmost not to let us down.

He let us down when he drove a car when pissed!

And himself of course!

On November 17, reports in France revealed that Lloris had been hoping Spurs would let him depart on a free transfer in the summer, despite his contract running until June 2024.

But Spurs chairman Daniel Levy had other ideas, as he was determined to secure a fee for the World Cup winner. But due to Lloris’ age, no club was willing to match the necessary asking price, and this left the keeper frustrated.

Football Insider have now provided their information on Lloris. They state that Spurs are eager to resolve the situation once and for all by ‘terminating’ his contract in the near future.

why is he being exiled by the club.. no training sessions and not part of the squad? whilst other 'frozen' players like Dier/Hoilberg nearly became mainstay so far this season. of course Dier playing himself out..

Hugo - must be something else going on - did he swore at the new management on the first day of training , ,,?

so this has been another good bit of business from Levy
kept a player paying his full wages for 6 months because no-one would pay a fee for him, now Levy wants to pay up his contract
Levy really is a poor Business man,

Levy being Levy - Honestly, what a cvnt. So not only did our Chairman get no transfer fee - He also had to pay Lloris’ wages for 6 month Kept an amazing servant of the club hostage when Ange had no use for him. - Good on Hugo for not making things awkward around the training ground.

😆 😆 😆 😆

He isn't being exiled. And Ange said himself, numerous times, he's still training with the rest of the keepers and being a consummate professional.

I think he decided to leave at the end of the last season for whatever reason. After Newcastle he was dropped or dropped himself. The club had put into motions finding the new keeper before Ange hd arrived. When Ange arrived presumbly Hugo's mind was still set so Ange went with it.
IMO he's clearly been exiled to force his hand to move ASAP. If we didn't have the injuries at centre half, I highly suspect Dier would be going the same way.

Ally Gold said some farewell was being prepared for the Bournemouth game. I though it was strange as we hadn't heard any confirmation but now it's on the official twitter, confirms he was spot on.

As they are talking to him at HT I doubt he'd come on for the last 5 mins of Bournemouth, although i'd like to see it. Imagine if Bournemouth scored though 👀

That’s not happening. 7 teams finished ahead of us last season and they don’t have a striker who touches Kane. You need a top goalie to be competitive but you can be competitive without a superstar striker.

Richy and Son have 16 goals and 3 assists between them combined this season playing the 9.

Their combined numbers from the left wing? 1 goal 5 assists… it’s clear what the problem area is.
I see your point but Haaland definitively "touches" Kane and was a major contributor to Man City's EÅL & CL title.

Back
Top Bottom