Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best and most important player in the team in my opinion. He's a top 3 goalkeeper and probably the best signing of the past 2 years. Anyone else think he should be captain when dawson retires? Or at least Vice captain..

He's currently our only world class player and I hope we can hang on to him for years to come.

I would love for him to be our captain. He's an amazing player and seems like a great guy. I'm afraid that Barca will come calling for him next year though...

Heard Valdes may sign a new contract afterall, there's also lots of other keeps they're interested in and Barca don't have the money to worry us as they're quite prudent with their spending.

Best and most important player in the team in my opinion. He's a top 3 goalkeeper and probably the best signing of the past 2 years. Anyone else think he should be captain when dawson retires? Or at least Vice captain..

He should be captain when dawson is taken out the first team for a fit fully kaboul.

He's currently our only world class player
90x43q.png

Also Paulinho & (to an extent) Lamela

For me, Lloris is now undoubtedly the best keeper in the league, he is our most important player.

As for the "world class" argument, I think Lloris and Vertonghen are the only true world class players we have got.

hes been around like forever, surely he must be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomething speshu´.
i for one did choose my former shirt number after him. i saw a picture of his shirt, with no 42 haning in spurs dressing room (like whaaat) and it looked good on the kit.
:lennon:

was like mcdonalds.. i (was) luvin´ it.

Great keeper, think Sounes really summed him up well during the arse game. Sounes for me always seems to have a soft spot for spurs. Not sure the feeling on him here but I can see why he done so well as he reads teams well imo. And I have no reason for liking him really.

Lloris is amazing, great to have a good keeper think that is the making of a lot of good teams. Does he have any faults!?

He is the best keeper in the league. Anyone Englishman who thinks Hart is still better than him is a fucking idiot.

I've never seen such speed from a goalkeeper. I've never felt more at ease with him in goal for us.

I don't think anybody thinks Hart is better, only keeper I hear people say is better is Cech, which to me is a toss up really.

I don't think anybody thinks Hart is better, only keeper I hear people say is better is Cech, which to me is a toss up really.
according to scousers, mignolet is the best ever. and hes played like 3 games.
in EPL there is not better than Lloris IMO
no hate but i think that even Casillas nor Buffon are better these days.
only GK who is better is Neuer.
third i say is Hart.

Neuer had abit of a shocker against the chavs the other day but then if Lloris was a split second slower in that tackle the other day we probably wouldn't be havin this convo.....

fine margins an all that

Back
Top Bottom