Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be a shame just to see the shite players threads on the first page of the forum.

Thought Hugo was excellent today and saved us a proper thrashing. We’ll miss him when he’s gone. Hopefully that won’t be too soon.
Very well said, easy to focus on the negatives but he kept us in the game right until the last 10 or so minutes - not much, if anything he could have done about the goal.

Top quality goalkeeper. Criticised and called past it for a few mistakes but throughout his time here has kept scores from being embarrassing a lot more than the mistakes he's made.

It really shows our level when we wish our best players (Kane, Hugo and Sonny) to leave.

I am with you both.. It's just the acceptance that we are so average that we would agree to such a thing that shows how low we are.

Because we love them and wish them better than THFC. (For me, Hugo not so much)

Sad times.
I don't wish them to leave, they can suffer with us!

I think I saw a few frames of him and Kane (??) after the final whistle, damn he looked very disappointed, I mean you could easily read it on his face.

I think Gaazaniiga is more than an able deputy I know he’s on loan this season but he has never let the club down when called upon
He looked absolutely shite when he had a run of games, the Chelsea penalty would have made Gomes blush. Always looked like a decent keeper when he played the odd game but over a few games his level was quite low (Hart is shite too).

As for Lloris he has looked far better since Jose came in, one of the few players who played well under him. Lloris is certainly not without his faults and we need a long term replacement but I think we are better holding onto him for another year.

Lloris looked better under Mourinho because he did not have to play out from the back which resulted in him making errors and losing confidence. However Mason had them playing out from the back again Sunday. They need to mix it up more and not rely on one or the other as the opposition know what is coming.

Lloris looked better under Mourinho because he did not have to play out from the back which resulted in him making errors and losing confidence. However Mason had them playing out from the back again Sunday. They need to mix it up more and not rely on one or the other as the opposition know what is coming.
To be fair, playing out the back got us a whole 20 yards up the pitch before we lost the ball. So a few of us got a touch. Kicking long got us to halfway but we didn’t get a touch.

Tough choice.

He didn't do anything wrong - distribution wise though..

Back
Top Bottom